• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Microsoft VS Apple! Which is better?

Which is better?

• Apple

Votes: 29 45.3%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 35 54.7%

• Total voters

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
It seems that Apple fans hate Microsoft and Microsoft fans hate Apple. With the release if the two new Iphones it seems they are getting more competitive.
My question to you is which do you think is better and why?

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
When it comes to cellphones I prefer Apple, but when its with computers, I love Microsoft and completely hate Apple. Everytime I go on a Mac, I feel like a complete noob because I have no idea how to use one. :p

Im more on the Microsoft side lets say.

ImProfuse

Survivor
Reaction score
What will this thread prove? If someone uses Microsoft they will say Apple sucks. Apple users will say Microsoft sucks.
My response is both are equal, they both have their advantages/disadvantages and I use a mix of both.

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
Phones/Tablets = Apple - iPhones & iPads etc..
PC Related = Microsoft - Windows OS etc..

What will this thread prove? If someone uses Microsoft they will say Apple sucks. Apple users will say Microsoft sucks.
My response is both are equal, they both have their advantages/disadvantages and I use a mix of both.
I have a very similar answer to this. ^

As in, I like Apple for some products and Microsoft for others. They both have advantages/disadvantage on all of their products.
Therefore, I don't really have a favourite and feel like they are both equal.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I use all Apple. I have used a many PCs in the past and they all got worse over time. I switched to a Macbook pro a year ago and it has been amazing ever since. I feel Apple makes better quality products. Their tablets and phones are much better that any other phone out there. They may be a bit more expensive then other products but you pay for quality. I don't like Microsoft because they feel the need to bash Apple in their commercials. Also Windows 8 is just terrible and not user friendly. Why does Microsoft think that people want touch screen PCs.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
I use all Apple. I have used a many PCs in the past and they all got worse over time. I switched to a Macbook pro a year ago and it has been amazing ever since. I feel Apple makes better quality products. Their tablets and phones are much better that any other phone out there. They may be a bit more expensive then other products but you pay for quality. I don't like Microsoft because they feel the need to bash Apple in their commercials. Also Windows 8 is just terrible and not user friendly. Why does Microsoft think that people want touch screen PCs.
u really cant compare windows 8 to anything microsoft goes in a circle they make a really good product followed by a really bad product ex: windows xp=good, vista=bad, 7=good, 8= bad, and so forth with all their os they've ever made

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
u really cant compare windows 8 to anything microsoft goes in a circle they make a really good product followed by a really bad product ex: windows xp=good, vista=bad, 7=good, 8= bad, and so forth with all their os they've ever made
But apple is consistent with everything they do and they make it free unlike Microsoft.

Reaction score
In phones, Apple is the best, as they have experience. In computers, Microsoft is the best. Macs are so shiz.

Reaction score
I honestly hate macs, but when it comes to cellphones and tablets apple is the best.
But PC has to go to microsoft

MagmaYeti

Platinum
Reaction score
Not really, I have both computers and I can honestly say Microsoft is way better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci