• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meeting your MCSG friends IRL

Sempiternal

Cult Leader
Reaction score
Hi!!!
So in the resurrection of MCSG I've been reminiscing about all the friends I've met on MCSG back in like 2013 and how cool it is that I've had the chance to meet some of them in real life as well, and that most of them have stayed my best friends until now. It's just so crazy to me that people I met back then on a minecraft server have been some of the most meaningful people in my life!
It amazes me that MCSG has led people to so many different people around the world and has created so many memories and meaningful friendships and relationships. Some people have even got married, moved halfway across the world for eachother, meet up every other week with their MCSG friends, or have annual meetups with people as well. I am interested to see who everyone else has met IRL from MCGamer and who they're thankful for.

Here are some of mine!
Berserker /Glen ♡♡♡♡
Alyssa /treble_maker07 ☆
heymacyhay /Macy ☆
PascalSwirl /Shania ☆
Nick /KitMencha ☆
Blake / blakew447 ☆
Cameron / snochet ☆
WitheredGold / Harry ☆

If you have photos,, post them too!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
So I have a pretty long list of people I have met from MCSG irl, and I will try to remember them all! I am thankful for all of them tbh, and they've all taught me so much, and I am so thankful for the friends I have gained from this server and still have as best friends today!

Harry (WitheredGold) x
Jazz (xkattjazz)
Cameron (snochet)
Blake (blakew447)
Kytria
Raredepro
Billabongboy
Rob (RobertBadlose)
darkrai202
Macy (heymacyhay)
Frankyy
Golds
Chelsea19
itstomy
itsbeny
Alyssa
Benny (Bowser52000)
Ava (Forairan)
Cat (fjri)

(I think thats all of them)

Elgoldo

Eldoggo around here
Reaction score
So I have a pretty long list of people I have met from MCSG irl, and I will try to remember them all! I am thankful for all of them tbh, and they've all taught me so much, and I am so thankful for the friends I have gained from this server and still have as best friends today!

Harry (WitheredGold) x
Jazz (xkattjazz)
Cameron (snochet)
Blake (blakew447)
Kytria
Raredepro
Billabongboy
Rob (RobertBadlose)
darkrai202
Macy (heymacyhay)
Frankyy
Golds
Chelsea19
itstomy
itsbeny
Alyssa
Benny (Bowser52000)
Ava (Forairan)
Cat (fjri)

(I think thats all of them)
Where's Nick? :p

ilyasia

Gold
Reaction score
Never had the chance to meet any of them but maybe one day :(

mfungamer

Career
Reaction score
Never had the chance to meet any of them but maybe one day :(
Same, although some live relatively close (just a few 100km) its still at least an (expensive) weekend trip to meet up. If any are even up for meeting up :oops:

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I met up with Hawk62 and wonderwaffle237 and played disc golf, which was a pretty cool time. I also had another experience with someone else that was kinda awkward and how I expect most internet meetups to be. I've probably also met other people from this site but didn't know it, which is kinda crazy to think about.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
So back in like 2013-2014 I got invited to this TeamSpeak for a sub-community of MCSG. Over time it distilled into mainly a group of about 5 of us MCSGers, plus a sibling and a couple others.

When I drove across the country from Florida to British Columbia, Canada, I visited one of my best friends, Zane (Original IGN Zaex30) on his birthday. That was the only time I've ever played on a Wii U. I also gave him a wooden katana as a gift.

Earlier this year, in late March, I flew across the country to see the entire group and spend the weekend at PAX East together. We planned it really suddenly, as tickets were going on sale and we knew they'd sell out online quite fast. Two of us flew in, another friend took a coach bus, and three people lived in the area. We spent ~4 days staying at one friends' house. That was me, Zaex, OnlyMathias (ex-mod), Sarchikani, OptionsFinest (he may have had another username), and Mathias' brother.

These guys have been a big part of my life for the past ~6 some years, and I was really happy to get to spend time with them.
For anyone wondering what it's like to meet your internet friends in real life: It was exactly like spending time with them on TeamSpeak or Discord or in-game, except with 0 ping and face-to-face. We were instantly able to fall into routine, cracking jokes and making fun of each other just like we would through our computers. Can't even begin to recall how many times I was bent over, laughing at someone's stupidity or joke.

Sempiternal

Cult Leader
Reaction score
So back in like 2013-2014 I got invited to this TeamSpeak for a sub-community of MCSG. Over time it distilled into mainly a group of about 5 of us MCSGers, plus a sibling and a couple others.

When I drove across the country from Florida to British Columbia, Canada, I visited one of my best friends, Zane (Original IGN Zaex30) on his birthday. That was the only time I've ever played on a Wii U. I also gave him a wooden katana as a gift.

Earlier this year, in late March, I flew across the country to see the entire group and spend the weekend at PAX East together. We planned it really suddenly, as tickets were going on sale and we knew they'd sell out online quite fast. Two of us flew in, another friend took a coach bus, and three people lived in the area. We spent ~4 days staying at one friends' house. That was me, Zaex, OnlyMathias (ex-mod), Sarchikani, OptionsFinest (he may have had another username), and Mathias' brother.

These guys have been a big part of my life for the past ~6 some years, and I was really happy to get to spend time with them.
For anyone wondering what it's like to meet your internet friends in real life: It was exactly like spending time with them on TeamSpeak or Discord or in-game, except with 0 ping and face-to-face. We were instantly able to fall into routine, cracking jokes and making fun of each other just like we would through our computers. Can't even begin to recall how many times I was bent over, laughing at someone's stupidity or joke.
awww this is so wholesome, that is really so cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci