• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meeting your MCSG friends IRL

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
There are only two people I met after I started getting involved with MCG. kelliebreanne. They are awesome as well and I am also super thankful to have met them.

Most of the people I've met from MCG were prior to joining.
ChadTheDJ , Ava , subtato , Decemberr and others but I'd have to look at photos to remember

Last edited:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I wrote wrong name on accident QQ
Also...you were supposed to meet me!!!
Oh when I came to America?! Yeh rip ;-; idk if I went anywhere near you did I? I don’t remember but in the future I want to go to America again and go to all the states in between and road trip or something haha so hopefully I’ll get another chance! Or you should come to Aussieland one day!

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Only met up with my boy tom/quietachiever/mfw so far. But a lot of my besties are mc nerds like myself

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
hopefully some day. its been 5 years for some
luke, matt, sean, ryan, philip, dylan, henry, cory, liam, quinn

VenomBB

Tribute
Reaction score
Since the revival of the community and the already booming population, I've met some amazing people. I wouldn't mind meeting a few in real life. If y'all are ever around in Virginia and 18+ hmu I'm always down to go to the range or something!

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
I’ve met angielovesyhu, and I’ll be meeting MineGal007 and the original Furry_Ducks in January.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci