• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

Meeting your MCSG friends IRL

Sempiternal

Cult Leader
Reaction score
So back in like 2013-2014 I got invited to this TeamSpeak for a sub-community of MCSG. Over time it distilled into mainly a group of about 5 of us MCSGers, plus a sibling and a couple others.

When I drove across the country from Florida to British Columbia, Canada, I visited one of my best friends, Zane (Original IGN Zaex30) on his birthday. That was the only time I've ever played on a Wii U. I also gave him a wooden katana as a gift.

Earlier this year, in late March, I flew across the country to see the entire group and spend the weekend at PAX East together. We planned it really suddenly, as tickets were going on sale and we knew they'd sell out online quite fast. Two of us flew in, another friend took a coach bus, and three people lived in the area. We spent ~4 days staying at one friends' house. That was me, Zaex, OnlyMathias (ex-mod), Sarchikani, OptionsFinest (he may have had another username), and Mathias' brother.

These guys have been a big part of my life for the past ~6 some years, and I was really happy to get to spend time with them.
For anyone wondering what it's like to meet your internet friends in real life: It was exactly like spending time with them on TeamSpeak or Discord or in-game, except with 0 ping and face-to-face. We were instantly able to fall into routine, cracking jokes and making fun of each other just like we would through our computers. Can't even begin to recall how many times I was bent over, laughing at someone's stupidity or joke.
awww this is so wholesome, that is really so cool.

Razzledgirl

Career
Reaction score
There are only two people I met after I started getting involved with MCG. kelliebreanne. They are awesome as well and I am also super thankful to have met them.

Most of the people I've met from MCG were prior to joining.
ChadTheDJ , Ava , subtato , Decemberr and others but I'd have to look at photos to remember

Last edited:

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
I wrote wrong name on accident QQ
Also...you were supposed to meet me!!!
Oh when I came to America?! Yeh rip ;-; idk if I went anywhere near you did I? I don’t remember but in the future I want to go to America again and go to all the states in between and road trip or something haha so hopefully I’ll get another chance! Or you should come to Aussieland one day!

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Only met up with my boy tom/quietachiever/mfw so far. But a lot of my besties are mc nerds like myself

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toonmasta