• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the staff - CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Meh, I'd say I play pretty darn often. Have been pretty busy the past week, school work. But still play often enough to consider active. :)
Yeah I can call you active... One fact remains, the US has 20 mods per 25 servers, we have like 8 -_-

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah I can call you active... One fact remains, the US has 20 mods per 25 servers, we have like 8 -_-
8 is really stretching it. The only times I've seen a mod on ca in the past month have been playing with @InfinitySx3 or the odd time that I see @DPinky , just to have him leave. All the other mods mentioned I have never seen play CA, with the exception of Shanrrbananrr, who I've seen once at most.

I know I havent been all that active on CA recently, due to 1.7 and being in a US clan (which now has a CA division) but even before I switched over and resigned, seeing another mod was very rare.

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
8 is really stretching it. The only times I've seen a mod on ca in the past month have been playing with @InfinitySx3 or the odd time that I see @DPinky , just to have him leave. All the other mods mentioned I have never seen play CA, with the exception of Shanrrbananrr, who I've seen once at most.

I know I havent been all that active on CA recently, due to 1.7 and being in a US clan (which now has a CA division) but even before I switched over and resigned, seeing another mod was very rare.
A lot of the time I leave is because I see who is in the game and if I see a name of someone I know is going to notice me and come gunning for me off spawn, I'm going to leave. Then I move to next server.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score

Case closed. WE NEED MORE CA MODERATORS

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
A lot of the time I leave is because I see who is in the game and if I see a name of someone I know is going to notice me and come gunning for me off spawn, I'm going to leave. Then I move to next server.
Oh so that's why you leave all the lobbies I'm in! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(jk :p (I hope) )

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If Chad ever added a hub to CA, I would re-apply for mod and most likely switch over to CA, because I get a better connection and people are ALOT more friendly :p

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
I only know 6 CA mods, but how often do you see hackers in CA? I only see like 2 a week (for me at least)
And i don't see a lot of rules breakers as i see in EU. So i'm not sure if we really need more mods (ok, maybe a few)
1. This is very true. So very true.
@DPinky
@PinnuSwirl
@8xray
@InfinitySx3
@CruelDefiance
Those are the only frequent ones that I know of.

Edit: Will be updating the list with what people say.
I think you can add @darkdragondm on the list, i see him a lot on CA. :D

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I only know 6 CA mods, but how often do you see hackers in CA? I only see like 2 a week (for me at least)
And i don't see a lot of rules breakers as i see in EU. So i'm not sure if we really need more mods (ok, maybe a few)

I think you can add @darkdragondm on the list, i see him a lot on CA. :D
I see hackers in every single game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci