• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the AVN Players?

TechSolomon

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Here's a list of all the AVN peeps I could list off the top of my head:

Developers: DV_Raiton, Favorlock

VIPs: AntVenom

Moderators: TechSolomon, Froggytv, BroghanTaylor, Exultion, Cartoonhero, violetheart17, Zarx238, MrCrispyPotato

Others: Avorne, Brett240, Captainzachww, CarnlvaL, Duffy, Goombatroop, JoshPrey, KitKatlovesMC, Mayga, MisiLica, Mr_Ant87, PhreakDubz, Sammy10979, SkiStam, Sriraman, TBRFLUFFY, tg76ytgf, Datoxicoss,

If I missed you, feel free to give me a PM so I can add you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
not a avn player, but i can tell u what i hate/like

like: the amount of friends i made a long time ago, and it is a good sg plugin.

hate: hackers, teams, mods that don't do anything and resign 2 weeks after getting mod.

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Hello there! I was previously an AntVenom Guardian, AKA Helper, turned MCGamer Mod, as you can see down in my signature. I've gotten an amazing welcome here, and I hope for as long as I'm here, it'll be as good as these first 4 months. :D

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome all AVN network players! ^_^

Be sure to introduce yourselves to us, and enjoy your time here!

StaticReach

Experienced
Reaction score
Similar to all the above individuals I would like to formally welcome the AVN players. I am aware that it is not of ease to just merge with another server but because of your compassion and pleasant approach ; this community has expanded to the cordial place it is today. Any player originally from AVN can message me and I would be pleased to have the opportunity in conversing with you and with hopes initiate a friendship. As a last note thank you for being apart of the community.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello all! Thank you for the warm welcome! I have been on the forums for quite a while and on the server, well, about two years, though not as active as I have been for the past two months. I hope you all enjoy the new games carried over from the AVN server. For a quick explanation on each one, here's a thread I made a while ago.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci