• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet the AVN Players?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
So ever since MCGamer merged with the AntVenom Network (AVN) we've really only had one small update from Ant himself on what their side is actually doing. He's barely made any mention of the merger and his channel still doesn't have any MCGamer-related content on it.

Here's the screenie, for all the MCGamer-original people, who may not have checked AVN's website:

So if you are from the AVN, I'd like to take the opportunity to give you an official welcome here at MCGamer! I know MCG might not be the most inclusive and you have to assert yourself, but I feel rather guilty that you just lost your server to us and everyone sort of passed it by like "Oh well. That's nice."

Hello AntVenom's crew! How are you today? How do you like MCGamer thus far? What do you like best? Worst? :)

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
BTW, a disclaimer is that I never played on AVN so I don't know who actually was a diehard community member there or not. :p

Reaction score
Hello AVN players,
Enjoy your stay at MCGamer and may the odds ever be in your favour.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've had a small balance of the AVN network and MCGamer network in the past, and knew them both decently well.
But I stuck to MCGamer when I started becoming more active.
But I wish everyone a warm, and lovely welcome to the MCGamer network! <3

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
I'd love to meet any AVN players who have moved, especially here on the forums. Feel entirely welcome to introduce yourself, we don't bite, and of course have fun on MCGamer!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome to all the AVN players. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions you would like answering; don't hesitate to shoot me a PM and I will happily help.

Again, enjoy your stay. ^-^

PizzaSauceMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome AVN Players to the MC Gamer Network and I hope you enjoy your stay :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Shoutout to all the AVN players who are coming to our network after the merge. Hopefully you enjoy our layout just as much, or even more than you did yours. We here at MCGamer make it our main focus to bring the best gamemodes and the highest quality gameplay to everyone so don't hesitate.

P.S. Most of us don't bite, go make some new friends! I mean, I bite, because I'm a turtle and I get hungry sometimes.. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci