• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet Our Newly Promoted Admins and Developer!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Howdy folks! I’m sure many of you all have noticed some of the rather exciting promotions within the Senior Staff team here at MCGamer. Out of these updates and promotions emerge three new trial administrators and one new trial developer!

Within the administration, there have been two new trial administrators who are a part of the Public Relations team (also known as CAm’s group) who are Yannick and NagolGames. The two of them will be dividing up what was previously the work of CAmadeusA, who will now be assuming the role of a developer. For the duration of the trial period, however, CAm will still also be handling the role of administrator and overseeing the group.

On the Human Resources team (also known as Razz’s group) that handles hiring and handling moderators, we have Chandelle! Chandelle will be working alongside Razzledgirl in handling general administration duties within her team.

So let’s get into meeting our new friends, shall we?

Chandelle:
Hey guys! My name is Chandelle and I am 19 years old, from the United States. I have been active in the MCGamer community for almost 3 years now. I was first hired as a moderator on October 15th of 2013 and was promoted to Sr. Mod in April of 2014. I spent a year in the Sr. Staff before resigning in April of 2015. I returned to the staff team this past August, was promoted to Sr. Mod in October and just a few days ago was offered Trial Admin. Collectively, I have been a member of staff for about 2 years and I have loved being a part of this community and helping out in any way that I’ve been able to. I feel honored to have been given this opportunity to work with the Administration and am looking forward to putting my best efforts into this position. My main priority has always been helping out in any way that I can, so I’m very thankful that the level of help I can provide is even greater now. If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, don’t hesitate to send me a message!

Yannick:
Hello everyone! My name is Yannick I am 18 years old and I currently live in Aruba, a Dutch island in the Caribbean. I joined the MCGamer community on the 5th of October in 2012. I have always wanted to become a staff member but never really put effort into writing an application. I ended up applying for mod in May 2015 and got hired on June 23rd, 2015. I have loved every second of it. I love helping people with their problems, and I also enjoy talking to the other staff members. In October 2015, I got offered trial Sr Moderator, a few months later on January 18th, I got offered Trial Administrator. I am honored to have been given this opportunity and I will try my best to fulfill my new duties to the best of my abilities. My main focus during my time as an Administrator will be on something I am very passionate about. I will be in charge of anything events related, approving events, hosting events and maintaining events. If you ever see me on any platform, feel free to ask me anything. I am here to help you.

NagolGames:
Hey there guys! My name is Logan and I am a 17, almost 18 year old student. I have been a staff member here at MCGamer on February 24th, 2015. I joined the community back in late 2013/early 2014. I applied for staff a few times and was finally accepted after a few obstacles. I was granted the opportunity of becoming a Sr. Staff member on October 17th, 2015. Then, on Monday, January 18th, I was granted the opportunity to join the Administration team. I am so excited for this next month and I am really excited and ready to take this position head on and prove myself worthy. If you ever need something, my messages are always open for you all you bring something to my attention. I am here to help...and I mean that!

CAmadeusA:
Hey, I’m CAm and I’ve been working here for almost 4 years now. I’m 18 years old and in University in TX, US. I always look forward to helping out where I can and have a vast experience within the dev field, so look forward to what’s coming! :)

Complexity

Survivor
Reaction score
Howdy folks! I’m sure many of you all have noticed some of the rather exciting promotions within the Senior Staff team here at MCGamer. Out of these updates and promotions emerge three new trial administrators and one new trial developer!

Within the administration, there have been two new trial administrators who are a part of the Public Relations team (also known as CAm’s group) who are Yannick and NagolGames. The two of them will be dividing up what was previously the work of CAmadeusA, who will now be assuming the role of a developer. For the duration of the trial period, however, CAm will still also be handling the role of administrator and overseeing the group.

On the Human Resources team (also known as Razz’s group) that handles hiring and handling moderators, we have Chandelle! Chandelle will be working alongside Razzledgirl in handling general administration duties within her team.

So let’s get into meeting our new friends, shall we?

Chandelle:
Hey guys! My name is Chandelle and I am 19 years old, from the United States. I have been active in the MCGamer community for almost 3 years now. I was first hired as a moderator on October 15th of 2013 and was promoted to Sr. Mod in April of 2014. I spent a year in the Sr. Staff before resigning in April of 2015. I returned to the staff team this past August, was promoted to Sr. Mod in October and just a few days ago was offered Trial Admin. Collectively, I have been a member of staff for about 2 years and I have loved being a part of this community and helping out in any way that I’ve been able to. I feel honored to have been given this opportunity to work with the Administration and am looking forward to putting my best efforts into this position. My main priority has always been helping out in any way that I can, so I’m very thankful that the level of help I can provide is even greater now. If you ever have any questions or need help with anything, don’t hesitate to send me a message!

Yannick:
Hello everyone! My name is Yannick I am 18 years old and I currently live in Aruba, a Dutch island in the Caribbean. I joined the MCGamer community on the 5th of October in 2012. I have always wanted to become a staff member but never really put effort into writing an application. I ended up applying for mod in May 2015 and got hired on June 23rd, 2015. I have loved every second of it. I love helping people with their problems, and I also enjoy talking to the other staff members. In October 2015, I got offered trial Sr Moderator, a few months later on January 18th, I got offered Trial Administrator. I am honored to have been given this opportunity and I will try my best to fulfill my new duties to the best of my abilities. My main focus during my time as an Administrator will be on something I am very passionate about. I will be in charge of anything events related, approving events, hosting events and maintaining events. If you ever see me on any platform, feel free to ask me anything. I am here to help you.

NagolGames:
Hey there guys! My name is Logan and I am a 17, almost 18 year old student. I have been a staff member here at MCGamer on February 24th, 2015. I joined the community back in late 2013/early 2014. I applied for staff a few times and was finally accepted after a few obstacles. I was granted the opportunity of becoming a Sr. Staff member on October 17th, 2015. Then, on Monday, January 18th, I was granted the opportunity to join the Administration team. I am so excited for this next month and I am really excited and ready to take this position head on and prove myself worthy. If you ever need something, my messages are always open for you all you bring something to my attention. I am here to help...and I mean that!

CAmadeusA:
Hey, I’m CAm and I’ve been working here for almost 4 years now. I’m 18 years old and in University in TX, US. I always look forward to helping out where I can and have a vast experience within the dev field, so look forward to what’s coming! :)
Noice

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci