• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet Our Newly Promoted Admins and Developer!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is pretty much the first time I've ever seen an admin become promoted to trial developer! This is something that doesn't occur often. :eek:
I really do wish you the best of luck, CAm! I'm sure you're gonna do great, do us proud! <3

And for the administrators, I wanna wish a warm congratulations for them all on achieving such incredible feats. Funnily enough, I was there long enough for each and every one of them to have been moderators at some point. And look at where they are now, I couldn't be any more proud of them. :')

Although I do have one inquiry. When the admins pass their trial? Will this result in any sort of re-grouping among the Sr. Staff team? Or will it simply remain with Razz's and CAm's group being the same? :eek:
To answer your inquiry, things will basically be remaining the same. Razz and Chandelle will be co-running Razz's group, and Yannick and Logan are taking over most of CAm's work, and CAm will be overseeing the group c:

Pixlll

Tribute
Reaction score
Congrats to them! Glad to see the awesome new staff! :p

elmagarate

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations you guys deserve it! Glad to see Nagol And Yannick become admins, they've helped me out many times and I hope they help change things for the better around here :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hey Ceroria, please tell CAm to make Mario Kart a gamemode, thanks!
@ cam make this or ur fired
I mean considering it took him almost 2 years to get Sr mod it wouldn't suprise me if it took him another couple of years to get admin, however the current promotions are great as well, they all deserve it.
LOL I'll just stay here long enough that eventually they'll have to give me admin!

(Jk)

Dakotah

Survivor
Reaction score
Coming back from a little leave here to find this. Congratulations you guys, I am so happy for you all!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci