• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet our new Admins!

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Eldritch informed me earlier today that he would not be able to pursue the local Administrator position as was originally planned. As such, he has resigned his Admin role. May we all wish him luck in the future.

Because he resigned in the middle of his trial period, it was requested that his introduction post be removed from the main post so that post remains dedicated to the current Trials. However, I have saved his post for historical purposes here:
Saw it coming lol

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Eldritch informed me earlier today that he would not be able to pursue the local Administrator position as was originally planned. As such, he has resigned his Admin role. May we all wish him luck in the future.

Because he resigned in the middle of his trial period, it was requested that his introduction post be removed from the main post so that post remains dedicated to the current Trials. However, I have saved his post for historical purposes here:
wat......so can we make leafygreentea admin?

Sundariah

Spectator
Reaction score
Man... I remember when Nephilim barely got mod, man time has past, good job man, best luck in the future. Congratulations to both of you, best regards in the future.

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
"I remember telling myself that I would never ignore a single person that came to me for help" o rly?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci