• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Meet our new Admins!

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello!

Eldritch - Hello Eldritch! I do not know how much you do deserve this position, as I do not know you as much as I could. However, since I messaged you the first time on the TeamSpeak, after a really important meeting, I did realise how much you do deserve it, as you are an amazing person. I am really happy to see you joining the Staff Team as an Administrator and I do hope I can talk to you more. Thanks for joining the Staff Team! If you ever need my help, do not hesitate to message me.

Vanicle | Vanessa - Hello Vanessa! Now we have Vanessa, one of our best Staff Members we have ever had in the MCGamer history. I am so happy for you, and I do hope the best for you, as you do deserve your new rank and much more. I am going to miss your Senior Moderator rank, and I am going to miss talking to you a lot, because I know, that as a Admin, you do not have much time to talk, but I still hope to talk to you. Good Luck with your Trial, and best of luck. Message me if you need my help c:

Nephilim - Hello Neph! c: Oh god.. How long did it take you to reach the top of the MCGamer ranks? I really do not know.. But what I really know is that you deserve it a lot. Since the first day I met you, till now, you have been an amazing friend.. Sometimes we can be rude to each other, but I know that I love you (Jojo plez dun kil meh). I am still going to remember how we met in that Demons Breeze game.. xD I asked you: Nephilim_04 Do you love me? and you answered me; Not today, maybe tomorrow.. I do not know why I remember that moment, but you are amazing Neph, and you deserve a lot more, because what you have done to the MCGamer Community, is amazing.. I hope to work along with you for a long time, Stay in touch Neph. Message me if you need me as well c:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Eldritch Welcome to the MCGamer staff team! I look forward to getting to know you as you are fairly new to the community. I am sure the whole staff team will help you out if you ever have doubts about a decision so dont hesitate asking us! anyways good luck, I am sure that you will do great as our brand new Administrator!

Vanicle | Vanessa Congratz! You taught me how to moderate the forums and helped me make my first ban! I was so glad how you we're able to help me and you have done so much more awesome stuff for the community like the Gamemode spotlights! (will they continue?) You definitely deserve being an admin and i'm sure you'll do great!

Nephilim I have already congratulated you 2 times, but i'm sure a 3rd time won't hurt anyone! Congratz! You we're doing so great as a Senior moderator and now that you are an administrator im sure you'll do even better! You are super ambitious and I look forward to moderating the servers with you with dat bold-dark-red name! Also we should chat dutch sometimes with Vigilo and yannr00s!

Good luck to all of you guys!

many loves and hugs,
-Sanders

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Congratulations again Neph and Vanessa, well deserved.
Also, welcome Eldritch, you'll do a great work here at MCGamer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci