• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Vote System Change (Remove Vote Raffle!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to assume there have been threads like this before, but MCSG, I'm done.
This new vote system is absolutely horrible.
Want some proof?

Zoom in if it's hard to see.
I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, so if you're a mod or whatever, move this to it's correct spot.
So now I'm starting a petition. This new vote system is absolutely ruining games for me. If you want the old system back where the map with the most votes was chosen, say "I support!". When we have 100 supporters, I will show this to developers/admins.
EDIT:
Can't a guy just play a game of SG4?

1. ProfessorRetro
2. Jspwn
3. themastern00b
4. MinedAndCrafted5

Last edited:

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
They did a poll, I can't remember the outcome however. I believe the majority wanted it removed.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They did a poll, I can't remember the outcome however. I believe the majority wanted it removed.
Then why hasn't any action been taken towards this situation? It's really ridiculous if you ask me.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Then why hasn't any action been taken towards this situation? It's really ridiculous if you ask me.
They haven't pushed any updates to the servers in a while, we'll see if they remove it next update.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So? We've learned long ago that MCSG is not a democracy, so the voting system doesn't need to be one as well.
Just deal with it .-. it's not that bad.
What do you mean it's not that bad? It's completely ruining games.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I honestly think it's not that bad however it can get annoying especially in clan wars! I feel your pain. It will go soon <3

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with it at all, except clan wars. That time when Holiday has 42 and Breeze Island 2 has 1 vote...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci