• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG still fun?

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
MCSG is a lot of fun! I understand that there are a lot of teamers, hackers and rule-breakers, but why should we let that spoil having a good time with friends! I still enjoy playing casual SG, and meeting new people :)

N

Nikola

Depends from which angle you look at MCGamer; for competitive players MCSG isn't that fun. Lately there's a ton of teams. But if you play MCSG to have fun, believe me you should come back or whatsoever. I personally rarely play it because lately I've been addicted to forums. Now it's all up to you. Try playing a few rounds so you'll see if you like it or not.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Depends from which angle you look at MCGamer; for competitive players MCSG isn't that fun. Lately there's a ton of teams. But if you play MCSG to have fun, believe me you should come back or whatsoever. I personally rarely play it because lately I've been addicted to forums. Now it's all up to you. Try playing a few rounds so you'll see if you like it or not.
Most of the people who don't team cheat.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I do not find MCSG fun anymore, after about 2 years i get bored with the same concept every game, like the chests in every spot. It gets to be repetitive so now i play league.

Ephizav2

Diamond
Reaction score
eh it's ok.

too many teams and hackers for it to be fun to try to win

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Once you play competitively, then no. I don't know how people like Gravey4rd still enjoy playing the game

Mike_

Survivor
Reaction score
The server is still fun for me. I love hanging out with my friends & making new friends.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't actually play SG anymore - havent since December really :( Luckily I still love moderating and being around you guys :p

CSGO has consumed me...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci