• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG still fun?

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
I still find MCSG a lot of fun. Someone people are unhappy with the change to 1.8, but I don't think that it's that bad. I think it's still a lot of fun as long as who have some good friends to play with, and there is some decent mini-games as well if you happen to get bored of the regular survival games ^.^

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, if you are good at jitter clicking and rod spamming, then yes, it is still - oh wait, let me record this hacker.

BabyCactusPlaysMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Of course! MCSG is always fun. Sure it can get a little frustrating with hackers and teams, but that doesn't make it not fun. MCSG is a great server and I am sure people would be delighted to see you come back. :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I still find MCSG a lot of fun. Someone people are unhappy with the change to 1.8, but I don't think that it's that bad. I think it's still a lot of fun as long as who have some good friends to play with, and there is some decent mini-games as well if you happen to get bored of the regular survival games ^.^
Look who I found on the forums <:

Anyway, I personally find MCSG fun, the only thing that people think ruin it are the complaints that blow our problems out of proportion. Come back, play some MCSG :p

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Well, if you are good at jitter clicking and rod spamming, then yes, it is still - oh wait, let me record this hacker.
You don't need to jitter click to be considered as a good player. Same with rod spamming.

GETREAL99

Survivor
Reaction score
'My friends quit ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci