• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Regional World Cup [Postponed Until Further Notice]

Status
Not open for further replies.

miniJTS

Survivor
Reaction score
Please may you cancel my application with the leader as mini_jib, there was a problem with the line up and i thought we were too late, so made another with my other account as the leader 'OhSoEnglish' Ty<3

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Dang it can't make the Q and A unless you could move it an hour and half ahead D: Also, can my clan apply for Asia? I live in the US but I'm actually Asian as well as another friend of mine. I'm not sure for the rest in the clan. So would we be able to apply for Asia or just USA. Thanks.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Dang it can't make the Q and A unless you could move it an hour and half ahead D: Also, can my clan apply for Asia? I live in the US but I'm actually Asian as well as another friend of mine. I'm not sure for the rest in the clan. So would we be able to apply for Asia or just USA. Thanks.
At least one of your team members must be living in the AS Region for your team to be eligble to particpate in the World Cup.

Update: Remember the Q&A will start in a little over 13 hours. We will be having our regular meeting and you guys can come and watch how we work. We will also open up a Q&A session and a suggestion session for you to contribute your ideas. One more thing, sorry for the delay as I have been busy but the roster has been updated and can be found below or on the front page.

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait so how long till this meeting is happening? Or has it happened?

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, this Im_Cozzy reporting on behalf of #Desire, what is our placement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci