• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Regen Hack Problem

LiamDoesPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
there is a plugin that puts them down too 2 hearts 0 hunger bars Hive have it

LiamDoesPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Look you have to think... MCSG has over 1 million members. The staff especially the admins and Devs and all the higher staff have so much demand that it would be impossible for them to meet all the demands in the time frame that people want. I'm sure they are aware of it and if they say they are working on it, I would take their word for it. If you do see someone using hacks or regen or anything that they are not supposed to do.. Just follow the proper channels and gather all the info and evidence you can and report it on the proper spot on the forums. But lets give the higher staff a little more credit ok. Also if everyone bans together and starts to record more and report more hackers with actual evidence we as members can help staff control the outbreak of hackers, that MCSG is currently experiencing!
yes but i think regen is a very big priority almost impossible to kill makes it harder to get wins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci