• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCSG Maker Suggestions

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
I just have a few ideas that I'd love to see implemented into this gamemode. I know it's still very new and a lot of things are going to be added, but I'm still going to make this. Over time I'll add more stuff when I think of it.

-First of all, I'd like to see the maps from the 48 (and 120) player servers available to play. Since it's pretty much impossible to get enough people in a 48 or 120 server to get a game going, it would be nice to be able to play some of those maps again in MCSG Maker.

-Also, we should be able to choose how many people the game goes into deathmatch with. For example, if I were just doing a 1v1 in a MCSG Maker game with a friend, it wouldn't be able to last more than 1 minute because once the game starts it automatically goes to deathmatch because there's less than 3 people. So, it would be useful to be able to control that, and plus it would be cool to have, say, a 10 person deathmatch.

-Thirdly, I think a cool idea would be being able to control the minimum and maximum amount of items you can get in a chest. For example, if I wanted to play a game where everyone was completely stacked, I'd have the minimum items be 10 and the maximum be 20 items. Or, if I wanted a game where it was tough to find gear, I'd have the minimum be 1 and the maximum be 3 or something. I'm not sure if this is possible considering I know absolutely nothing about coding for Minecraft, but I would think that it is, and if so I think that this would be good to have in MCSG Maker as well.

-There should be an option to have the old MCSG chests (from MCSGv1 in 2012)

-There should be an option to control whether there can be sponsoring or not.

Again, I'll add more ideas when I think of them. Tell me what ya think of what I've got so far.

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
It would also be really cool to force deathmatch if you made the custom game as well as customize the number of people that can enable the deathmatch timer to start. Another cool thing to add would be random tier 3s. It isn't a thing in regular SG but in Quarter Quell, you would have tier 3s on some areas of the map Catching Fire so it would be really cool if they could re-add that plugin to MCSG Maker.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Great ideas! These were brought up in the meetings, some other cool ones from me where suggested too, hopefully they add some of my in. Mine are kinda for the clans but they could be put to use with normal players :)

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
You should be able to choose if there can be sponsors or not.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I like all those ideas and I am under the assumption that we will be getting more options implemented onto MCSG Maker.

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Great ideas, i hope to see theese ideas/things added on to the servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci