• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer, you've let me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusDaChrist

Spectator
Reaction score
After numerous player reports for hacking with sufficient evidence and cooperating with mods to help keep the server clean from hackers, I am now permanent banned. After 3 cases in which I insulted a player, I have been banned, rather than permanently muted. Why should a player receive a second chance for hacking, yet a player who has a loose cannon gets banned for muting?

Oh well, the community was getting -snip- anyways, players that should be playing solo instead get into teams of 4, players saying ez, rekt, gg10. Good talking and insults are natural in competitive atmospheres, and sense being disrespectful is such a hazard to the community, banning most be the best way to keep their players. Rather than muting and eliminating the issue than, they decide to take away the players opportunity to play in general.

Thanks MCGamer, I had fun the past few months, I've met many friends, player a lot of fun games. Unfortunately I've decided to quit playing MC in general and will no longer be active on my Skype or Steam. I have been patient, posting two separate appeals, inquiring the possibility of a permanent muting rather than a ban to no avail. I know this post will do no good for the mods or community because it is too -snip- up to be changed, and the threads are more strict than Nazi Germany so this will be taken down. Bye.

-snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
It seems as though you got three chances, which is pretty fair. Hackers only get two chances.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
mcg's been letting eu down for about a year now, you get used to it
If you only knew how much work they put into cleaning EU. But it's understandable that you are not aware of the actions being taken by the staff team to clean EU, as you probably didn't even take the time to search it up.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
2 extra chances is quite a few. In ways insulting others can have just as great, if not more effects on others as hacking. I don't remember any of the hackers I've seen over the years, but I do remember those that have insulted me.

Reaction score
If you only knew how much work they put into cleaning EU. But it's understandable that you are not aware of the actions being taken by the staff team to clean EU, as you probably didn't even take the time to search it up.
I know what they do, and it's not the right thing to be doing or it's insufficient in all cases. You only need to play a couple of games to figure that out.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I know what they do, and it's not the right thing to be doing or it's insufficient in all cases. You only need to play a couple of games to figure that out.
As a former moderator I can say that it isn't as easy as it looks like for you. They still try every day to get rid of as many hackers as possible. I personally have performed around 3.000 bans, but it doesn't seem to stop the amount of people joining with hacks every day.

If you feel like you got a solution to this problem, feel free to state it. They'll be happy to review it and if it seems it could be succesfull, actually use your idea. But please, only saying that the staff doesn't do anything is not true, and only annoying to read. As you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:

JesusDaChrist

Spectator
Reaction score
2 extra chances is quite a few. In ways insulting others can have just as great, if not more effects on others as hacking. I don't remember any of the hackers I've seen over the years, but I do remember those that have insulted me.
But now I can no longer play and record with friends here, which is where everyone of my friends played. Tell me, if you are so confident in the judgment of my ban, how a mute wouldn't have sufficed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci