• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer 's Unofficial Pokemon League Gym

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
This is pretty neat. Going to have to setup a team real quick for this. All my hours of breeding has led up to this.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
I'll have to check to see what my team looks like on Y (My good team is still on genIV), but this sounds really cool! Also, as a gym leader, are you limited to just one type like a normal gym leader, or do you have a mixed team?

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
I'll have to check to see what my team looks like on Y (My good team is still on genIV), but this sounds really cool! Also, as a gym leader, are you limited to just one type like a normal gym leader, or do you have a mixed team?
Ayyyy! Normal gym leaders are too easy and too predictable, so I'm going to be pulling a Blue from Gen II and IV and going with a mixed team. There is one type I tend to use the most, but that's something you'll have to find out ;) I can't wait for your challenge!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci