• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer 's Unofficial Pokemon League Gym

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome everyone!
This is the Unofficial MCGamer Pokemon League thread! As tribute to the game series, I will be making an interesting feature for the Forums! I will be running this thread as my own "Pokemon Gym." Just like in the game, players who want to test their skills at Pokemon, go to the gym leaders and try to defeat them in battle. So, I am making myself Gym Leader of this little Pokemon League replica.

Wanna compete? Here's what you do.
As a Gym Leader, I will accept challenges from Pokemon Trainers and players and we will battle in a 6v6 Single Battle using flat rules. Battles will be used with Generation VI games such as X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. Rules for the battles are subject to change, and so keep an eye out for any changes. If you would like to challenge me in a battle, Private Message me on the forums with your Pokemon Friend Code. We will battle at a designated time, that will be agreed to via DM. If you manage to defeat me, I will reward you with a Gym Badge, and a special custom made logo of your MineCraft Name, and your favorite Pokemon. Pictures will be included and updated as time goes on.

Special Cases:
If you have already defeated me, you may re-challenge me if you want another Logo or just for fun!
If you were defeated by me, you may re-challenge me, however, priority will be given to New Challengers, and if they're is excessive losing, they're will be some cool down periods.

Rules for Battles:
-Flat Rules used

-Team of 6 Versus Team of 6

-No Special Pokemon. Check Banned list for Special Pokemon. You may not use any of these in your Gym Battle.

-If you are suspected of cheating, or using some form of hack such as cheat codes from an AR, you will be disqualified, and banned from challenging me again. If your Pokemon have been hacked, i.e can use moves they can not normally learn, you will also
be disqualified.

-If the battle ends in a tie, due to a status effect or a move such as Explosion or Destiny Bond, the Leader wins.

-If the battle ends in a tie, but do to an ability such as Iron Barbs or an item such as Rocky Helmet, the Trainer who's Pokemon's item/ability caused the draw, is the winner.

-Rules are subject to change

Mew
Mewtwo
Ho-oh
Lugia
Celebi
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Shaymin
Darkrai
Manaphy
Phione
Arceus
Victini
Zekrom
Reshiram
Kyurem
Meloetta
Genesect
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Diancie
Hoopa

Challengers/Wins

Badges/Logos
Tony's Gym Badge:

Logos Made:

Good luck to all you trainers, and I hope you all prepare well in all of your future battles! Pokemon 4 Ever!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci