• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelzzHD|Nikola

Platinum
Reaction score
  • feelzzHD
  • Im 130 rank on the world #Target #YouTubeWithAlmost2.5Ksubs
  • wordless <3 amazing,cool,<3

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
OpticFusionz_
I think I deserve this donor because I always get kicked from the games with a pretty popular YTer and my family is running on a low budget so I cannot get anything, really. I do have my own job, but I can't use this money to buy donor. I need to use it to pay the bills, etc.
Cuz.. Moose are moose.. and moose + moose = illuminati confirmed :eek:

Last edited:

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright guys! This is how it is going to go down.

In about an hour and a half, I will choose all the candidates and post it right here on the thread.

If you are chosen, you will be entered in a randomizer. I will randomize the names and take the first 15-20, take all 15-20 names and post it right here on the thread at 6:30 PM EST.

I will then take all the names and put it onto a spinner. Whichever name the spinner lands on will be the winner of the giveaway.

Excited. C:

Brigade

Career
Reaction score
Alright guys! This is how it is going to go down.

In about an hour and a half, I will choose all the candidates and post it right here on the thread.

If you are chosen, you will be entered in a randomizer. I will randomize the names 15-20, take all 15-20 names and post it right here on the thread at 6:30 PM EST.

I will then take all the names and put it onto a spinner. Whichever name the spinner lands on will be the winner of the giveaway.

Excited. C:
Sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci