• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Platinum Donor Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jojo

I will choose some of the best responses and be putting them into a randomizer.

PS: You can edit your post now and improve it before I choose them. (You have 18 hours to do so)
Can you first tell us who "made it to the 2nd round, the random.org thing"? :)
Would be more exciting ;)

Lunar

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN : LunarEclypsed
I would like to win this because I always get kicked in AU lobbies, because of the amount of donors there, If I win you will be a Moose for ever and ever and ever <3
One word to describe Moose : Fluffy

M

MattGlowstone

MattGlowstone
I would love the ability to have a nice shiny name, even shinier than diamond, also i am fed up with my disguised names getting out :( if i had silent join i would love it, and i think i could get around the community more, if you know what i mean
A Moose is a beautiful animal, just like you Moose <3.

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: dovgan2000

I would like donor because I just started playing MCSG after a 1 year break from it. I would really love to win because it would be easier to meet cool people. I'd also like to start streaming when I get my new PC, so having donor would be really helpful.

One word to describe a moose: Brown

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
ToQGer

I want platnium because a couple reasons. It would be nice to have a clan account that i can play on frequently. It would also help with joining full servers. I would love platnium. Also, ibreally respect you for doing contests like this. It helps the community grow.
Describing moose: Alces alces, latin for moose.
Thanks for reading, will

Idicam

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Idicam
I have bought Iron donor a few times and really want the rank so I join in with some of my other (all) friends that have lifetime donor ranks. Thankyou for the giveaway!

Mooses are: 2pro4me

Last edited:

Piggeh

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Piggylover18
I play mcsg very frequently whether it be in clan wars or just for fun. Unfortunately I don't have enough money to purchase a rank. I am always kicked, targeted. By having Platinum I will have the ability to disguise. I am not one for words but It would just really mean a lot. I really admire your generosity :).

Mosses are : Majestic :O

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
  • GleekFourLife
  • I've never bought ANY donor before, and I would just like to see how it works and stuff considering I've been in this community since last January or February (not too long, but you know what I mean.) If you are a regular, green name user, you know how it feels when a youtuber is streaming, and you join the same server/game as them, just to be kicked by all the donors, haha. Oh oh, and that bright blue name when you enter a game is beautifullllll
  • 1 word to describe a Moose: noble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci