• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events: March 5, 2014 (#5)

Intensebrawler

Experienced
Reaction score
A final point to make on the developer news front is that the next goal for the development team is the development of MCTF2v2. Neither of these projects have a release date as of yet, but they are the dev team’s next priority.
I just posted my goodbye thread.
Well this is awkward.

Reaction score
I remember IGN putting posts in facebook like "PS4 or XBOX360???" "The graphics of PS4 or XBOX360???". They just wanted to start a flame war.

#ReviveFortuneIsland << Seriously, you could also at least list it as having too many OP tier IIs. Did you not SEE the tiering on the northeast island? That entire corner of the map is my MCSG paradise! Plus, I'm finding new tier IIs in other parts of the map that I previously hitherto never even knew existed! Fortune's a great map.

Taking Kharmunrah out after its very long run is going to make Joshkey and myself very sad, but yes, this map is probably one of the most underplayed. I love the gameplay on this map and have several chest routes, but apparently my view on this doesn't coincide with the communal view. #sadpanda
Fortune Island even has a crafting table that you can place xD, THAT'S op. And yeah, it's pretty sad to see Kharmunah go. It was such a good map...

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Fortune Island even has a crafting table that you can place xD, THAT'S op. And yeah, it's pretty sad to see Kharmunah go. It was such a good map...
Crafting tables can also be found in the ever-rare tier IIIs. If Fortune has one of said tier IIIs (the only confirmed location I know of thus far is on SG4). I oddly enough don't believe, compared to what else I've seen in MCSG, that extra crafting tables are that overpowered. All Fortune needs is a thorough retiering as opposed to a permanent "retiring."

Reaction score
Crafting tables can also be found in the ever-rare tier IIIs. If Fortune has one of said tier IIIs (the only confirmed location I know of thus far is on SG4). I oddly enough don't believe, compared to what else I've seen in MCSG, that extra crafting tables are that overpowered. All Fortune needs is a thorough retiering as opposed to a permanent "retiring."
They can't really retier it or remove the OP stuff, as Joe, I think (One of the first developers), that when left, he took the save files too or something.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
They can't really retier it or remove the OP stuff, as Joe, I think (One of the first developers), that when left, he took the save files too or something.
Good to know. That ex-dev would be wise to never meet me in person. Anyway, still a good issue. Alger out.

StarWilly12

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd honestly prefer to read this then a newspaper. It's nice to know what is happening in the community

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci