• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events: March 5, 2014 (#5)

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Nice read as usual :)

Great work guys, but I do have a suggestion. Maybe set up a small website or a section in the forums where individual CEP members can upload their own (edited) stories, keeping news current. Then, when it's time for a new issue, the Editor-in-Chief, which I'm assuming is Col_StaR will, well, pile up the issue using already published issues or issues written specifically for the news paper, such as the art and youtube section, map section and etc.

Just a suggestion, I completely understand if the team wants to keep all the articles "locked-up" till the official issue comes out.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I Won the tourney! Great job on this edition.

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
Great article, i felt the map section was a bit lacking tho (not the avaricia review, the other stuff). It was a repeat of old info basically.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I was the first ever winner of mortal skies on us50 :D

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice read as usual :)

Great work guys, but I do have a suggestion. Maybe set up a small website or a section in the forums where individual CEP members can upload their own (edited) stories, keeping news current. Then, when it's time for a new issue, the Editor-in-Chief, which I'm assuming is Col_StaR will, well, pile up the issue using already published issues or issues written specifically for the news paper, such as the art and youtube section, map section and etc.

Just a suggestion, I completely understand if the team wants to keep all the articles "locked-up" till the official issue comes out.
I kind of like the publication being released all at once. Perhaps your idea could be condensed by the staff doing a "Sneak Peek" reminder to read the next edition coming out a week or two later hidden away in a regular administrator update.

Tk1602

Experienced
Reaction score
i love this, don't know why Fortune Island is being removed but!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I wish it was more viewable on mobile :c I can't tell if my birthday's there or not

ConnorW

Experienced
Reaction score
I still don't get why you don't remove the items from Wyvern's Wake...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci