• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Current Events: March 5, 2014 (#5)

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out the most recent Current Events Publication Issue here!

A note on the publication dates:
by Col. StaR

It has come to my attention that the current policy of publishing one issue every 2 weeks has become overly strenuous on the current CEP staff. Things move fast around here, but the current staff does not feel able to keep up with creating an entire biweekly publication on top of their moderation duties and other real life responsibilities.

As such, it has been decided that the MCGamer Current Events Publication shall now to published once per month, likely on the first Wednesday of every month. This will change will be effective immediately, and the next issue will likely be published on April 3rd.

Don't worry about the quality of the publication nor its current staff: it shall all be the same, but just with more time to deliver all the best news, events, and information available on the MCGamer network.

Interested in writing for the CEP? Be sure to check the Publication Information section at the end of the issue for more information.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Sweet! Less stress on the staff is good for everyone!

First Wednesday sounds good too!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
:) Great! I love these, can't wait to see more c;

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score

bob1125

Platinum
Reaction score
Yay stuff is happening!!! ( I didn't know what to write)

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's my birthday today (March 6) and my name wasn't mentioned in the thing ;-;

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
SG Ancient Japan makes me lag like crazy :(
But anyway, is Breeze 2 fixed yet?

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Organizing this via Microsoft Publisher might help give this a more newsworthy feel. That application is as yet unviewable by mobile users I believe, but keeping that idea on the back burner should help to generate an even better solution.

On the whole, a good fifth edition. I would like to see less use of 1's and 2's and more use of "ones" and "twos" but I shall let bygones be bygones for now.

#ReviveFortuneIsland << Seriously, you could also at least list it as having too many OP tier IIs. Did you not SEE the tiering on the northeast island? That entire corner of the map is my MCSG paradise! Plus, I'm finding new tier IIs in other parts of the map that I previously hitherto never even knew existed! Fortune's a great map.

I'm sad to see Treacherous Heights go as I earned my first four wins on that map even though I don't know it all that well. That map was usually quite lucky for me, and about 90% of the time I played it, I went to deathmatch at least.

Taking Kharmunrah out after its very long run is going to make Joshkey and myself very sad, but yes, this map is probably one of the most underplayed. I love the gameplay on this map and have several chest routes, but apparently my view on this doesn't coincide with the communal view. #sadpanda

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci