• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map updates

CaptainBullDog

Diamond
Reaction score
Remove Wasteland, Atlantis & Enchanted forest. This are most weirdest and bad maps...
But Wasteland and Atlantis looks GREAT but they are bad for PvP.

Enchanted forest : Hard to find chests & NO crafting table on spawn. And bad for PvP.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
maps are still not added/removed -_- my patience is warring ;-;
I have seen you complaining about this so many times... just have some patience, and wait. To the developers, it's more important to keep the servers actually running than to put out a couple new maps. Not to mention that they have numerous other tasks, and are on holidays/busy with exams...

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
So I saw Rusty Devin and Kpwn243 last night one the team speak! I was supper excited and turns out they were working on the "battlegrounds" lol i cried a lite :D anyways I really hope you all like the maps when they are added :)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
So I saw Rusty Devin and Kpwn243 last night one the team speak! I was supper excited and turns out they were working on the "battlegrounds" lol i cried a lite :D anyways I really hope you all like the maps when they are added :)
IKR!

J

Joel/MadDawg

That actually makes me very happy to hear. If you think the wait to get these maps added is long, realize that my map and the other top 25 maps from the kit pvp map contest still haven't been added after over 5 months :/

CovenantChief

Experienced
Reaction score
I have seen you complaining about this so many times... just have some patience, and wait. To the developers, it's more important to keep the servers actually running than to put out a couple new maps. Not to mention that they have numerous other tasks, and are on holidays/busy with exams...
I see no point in making an update about maps coming a week before they usually come up rather than make the update the day before it will come out.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I see no point in making an update about maps coming a week before they usually come up rather than make the update the day before it will come out.
Build up hype. And they need to wait for the developers, who can do this at any moment they find available, which could be when Dave isn't online.

GalaxyPlaysMC

Survivor
Reaction score
That actually makes me very happy to hear. If you think the wait to get these maps added is long, realize that my map and the other top 25 maps from the kit pvp map contest still haven't been added after over 5 months :/
Let's take a minute to announce that "Survival Games Haruka" took 12 months to be done as a map,then it was on the forums for uhm 4 months or so...so yeah I've been trying for about 1 year and a half :p so yes the wait is long :cool:

EDIT: also Dave said those maps were not being added :/ he said only the top 4 or so...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci