• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
How can they fix something the didn't know about?
Like I said, we fixed the problem with there being too many chests on BI2 (because it was designed for a different community that has a different chest placement plugin), but /save-all derped and the chests I removed reappeard un tiered. Same thing with the spawns on Ancient Japan, I removed those blocks but /save-all derped again and put them back.

KittyGummy

Tribute
Reaction score
Is ancient japan laggy like it use to be? It use to be rarely played due to the lag that everyone complained about. Avaricia has the same lag ancient japan had and I hope thats fixable..
I kinda miss the other asian map that had a lot of water and buildings kinda like ancient japan but bigger. However it was never played so I understand why it was removed.
I do disagree with Fortune Island being removed though, it's a very loved map. I think maps such as Fallen Collosi should be removed.
Also there was one map, I believe Fallen Haven that no one has ever played because you get connection timeout whenever the map is picked. Has anyone ever fixed that yet? :/ If not, it should probably get removed since it is unplayable unfortunately. Even though it looks like an interesting map.
And last, Winds of Change. During death math the game shocks you for some reason. What is up with that o.o
I know ancient japan block thing was fixed today judging by what I just read but Breeze Island 2 still has invisible people >.<

Okay I'm done that's all I had to say :) Just wanted to mention things...

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Is ancient japan laggy like it use to be? It use to be rarely played due to the lag that everyone complained about. Avaricia has the same lag ancient japan had and I hope thats fixable..
Both of these maps have been fixed, we will be pushing them out ASAP. We thank you for your patience :).

johnbohn01

Tribute
Reaction score
Yay! Ancient Japan is back. But I will miss Wywerns Wake and Fortune Island most :(

PlasmaPheonix

Spectator
Reaction score
Cons:
When i played ages ago Ancient Japan lagged and had next to no chests.
Fortune Island is an amazing map.
Wyverns was op but it still had fun gameplay.
Pros:
At least Kahmunrah isnt getting removed entirely

Doesnt seem like a good update D:

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Cons:
When i played ages ago Ancient Japan lagged and had next to no chests.
Fortune Island is an amazing map.
Wyverns was op but it still had fun gameplay.
Pros:
At least Kahmunrah isnt getting removed entirely

Doesnt seem like a good update D:
Sometimes older stuff have to make way for the newer, who knows! You might love the next maps more than you love these.

Iamsortanormal

Survivor
Reaction score
Just a question, did you not remove Destiny's Shiver or The Fallen Collossi because they were the winners of the PMC contest? Or did the map panel not see them as underplayed maps. I don't know if this has been disclosed or not, but I was just looking for some form of an answer because I'm not willing to sit down and read this whole thread.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Just a question, did you not remove Destiny's Shiver or The Fallen Collossi because they were the winners of the PMC contest? Or did the map panel not see them as underplayed maps. I don't know if this has been disclosed or not, but I was just looking for some form of an answer because I'm not willing to sit down and read this whole thread.
If I recall correctly, they completely forgot about them.

Tigris0124

Experienced
Reaction score
Fortune Island is literally my favorite map...and Vida Cova's amazing, just need to get rid of the op items .-. ...and Wyvern's Wake...sadface :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci