• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Updates -=2/9/2014=- "Spring Cleaning" Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok, heres my view on what maps should be removed.

Lost Ridge: Underplayed and broken and even if they fix it its not likely going to be played

Fallen Empire: They fixed it and its still never played.

Fortress Pyke: I actually love this map but its not played and they layout isn't the greatest.

Origins: Underplayed

Boom Beards Battle: Underplayed

All the Varide Maps (Not 4): None are really played or enjoyed. i know they won't be removed but they should

Vida Cova: Underplayed

Kharmunra: Underplayed

Rugged Lands: This is one of my favorite maps but still it's not really played

So if you could not tell i just basically thought that underplayed maps should be removed. Some people like them and i actually like these but apparently the overall community doesn't. This will leave a lot of room for more maps to be added that will add new gameplay.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Didn't you help build the map though? I would like it if I built it, but since I didn't build it I'm not a fan. I just think that the general feelings towards VC are negative.
I did help, and I realize there will be bias, but I really do think the map is a fun map to play. I always thought it was a better 48 map, so I'm glad it's staying there. And VC did have positive poll results, and I get a lot of positive reaction towards it in game (long before I was VIP as well). I fully accept that it wasn't getting played enough, but I think it's underrated.

ProPuzoficj

Tribute
Reaction score
Noooooo don't remove Fortune Island and Wyverns Wake they are good maps...

Skellie

Experienced
Reaction score
These are cool, but Breeze 2 is fairly glitchy. I'm going to mourn the death of Fortune Island though. :/

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Although these maps have reached a decent level of yolosweg, I don't like the fact that Breeze Island 2 and SG Ancient Japan are nearly unplayable..

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, heres my view on what maps should be removed.

Lost Ridge: Underplayed and broken and even if they fix it its not likely going to be played

Fallen Empire: They fixed it and its still never played.

Fortress Pyke: I actually love this map but its not played and they layout isn't the greatest.

Origins: Underplayed

Boom Beards Battle: Underplayed

All the Varide Maps (Not 4): None are really played or enjoyed. i know they won't be removed but they should

Vida Cova: Underplayed

Kharmunra: Underplayed

Rugged Lands: This is one of my favorite maps but still it's not really played

So if you could not tell i just basically thought that underplayed maps should be removed. Some people like them and i actually like these but apparently the overall community doesn't. This will leave a lot of room for more maps to be added that will add new gameplay.
I feel you fanboy over SG4.
The original Vareide maps won't be removed
Their better than SG4 Because old is gold.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I did help, and I realize there will be bias, but I really do think the map is a fun map to play. I always thought it was a better 48 map, so I'm glad it's staying there. And VC did have positive poll results, and I get a lot of positive reaction towards it in game (long before I was VIP as well). I fully accept that it wasn't getting played enough, but I think it's underrated.
Agree, would be a good 48 map. I should have been more specific on that I thought it wouldn't be a good 24 map.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
I feel you fanboy over SG4.
The original Vareide maps won't be removed
Their better than SG4 Because old is gold.
1: I actually got bored of SG4 a long time ago, but its a great map and i loved by MCSG. Also "Old is gold doesn't always apply. Those maps are rarely played and i know they won't be removed plainly due to name.

PROSKILLZ2

Survivor
Reaction score
1: I actually got bored of SG4 a long time ago, but its a great map and i loved by MCSG. Also "Old is gold doesn't always apply. Those maps are rarely played and i know they won't be removed plainly due to name.
My apologies.

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
Although these maps have reached a decent level of yolosweg, I don't like the fact that Breeze Island 2 and SG Ancient Japan are nearly unplayable..
Well they have to fix them first :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci