• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Guidelines

steampunkmasked

Spectator
Reaction score
When I add chest's to my map, do I need to fill them? or does the loot come with the plugins?

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
The plugin automatically fills chests.
Is there a way to specify per-map chest contents, disable it for a specific map (use default chest contents), or are the chest contents a universal thing?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Is there a way to specify per-map chest contents, disable it for a specific map (use default chest contents), or are the chest contents a universal thing?
Yes, but you'll need to be very specific. Only staff can actually set up the chests, so you need to make sure we know exactly where these chests are.

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, but you'll need to be very specific. Only staff can actually set up the chests, so you need to make sure we know exactly where these chests are.
Excellent, that does open things up a bit. Thanks for the information.

Dog232

Spectator
Reaction score
So how would the program tell the difference between different tiers of chests?

So to keep it from putting equal items in a redstone trapped chest extremely well hidden and one in the open?

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
So how would the program tell the difference between different tiers of chests?

So to keep it from putting equal items in a redstone trapped chest extremely well hidden and one in the open?
It doesn't place items in trapped chests.

When we are adding a map to the servers, we have to go and set all the chests as either tier 1 or tier 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci