• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Committee

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Out of curiosity...
Does your power to 'fix' current maps include re-think badly tiered chests?
(I'm looking at you SG2 tower chest ._.)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope that this doesn't just cause all maps from those build teams to be favored/accepted...
Bloody hell, you are a pessimistic one aren't you?!
Just relax! The map selection will be fairer, because there is a group of them, so members who blatantly favour their own maps, even when said map is not up to standard, will likely be dealt with

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Fantastic :3
I guess its safe to assume that Items such as hobo sticks will be dealt with in the same way?

Yes, yes, yes OHMYGODYES
PLOX I PHAN
HUNGRY HILLS <3
Hobo sticks and the regen potions there were already being dealt with :3 But yeah, we'd take care of general stoof like that :p

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hobo sticks and the regen potions there were already being dealt with :3 But yeah, we'd take care of general stoof like that :p
This is sounding like a better and better idea every time I hear something new :3
Sorry for the bloody interrogation XD
But this is the last question! Promise! :3
Does the lobby count as a 'map'? If the committee deals with 'OP items' will the swords in the lobby be removed, due to huge numbers of fist-glitchers?

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
This is sounding like a better and better idea every time I hear something new :3
Sorry for the bloody interrogation XD
But this is the last question! Promise! :3
Does the lobby count as a 'map'? If the committee deals with 'OP items' will the swords in the lobby be removed, due to huge numbers of fist-glitchers?
We deal slightly with the lobby as well (I think). I can mention this
Edit: It's being fixed :p

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what the map committee do! Hopefully this will lead to a well thought out map deciding process.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci