• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Map Committee

Map Committee

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello there!

We are MCGamer's Map Committee, and we are here to bring you the best map related help here on MCSG and all of MCGamer's Community!

Our job is to decide what maps are to be added and what maps should be removed, along with providing any fixes to maps that are currently on our servers.

Our Current members include:

Leader:
- Dave (MCGamer Admin)

Members:
- Joshkey (Team Elite)
- kezzer1995 (Team Elite)
- Bowser52000 (Fyre UK)
- CaptButterToast (Team Apollo)
- Ginger (Team Apollo)
- Tree_TheBigKind (Red Forest)
- Gameraider (Red Forest)
- Ninetailefox92 (Red Forest)

All of these people have been been hand chosen from MCSG's Community Build Teams as people who will not only lead their team, but to lead in the control of maps on the servers. If any more members are needed for this team, we will choose them from leaders and trusted members of MCSG’s Community Build Teams.

We ask that you refrain from nagging our members about map issues or asking for maps to be added/removed.

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First. ;)

But for real, this will really help out the community and i'm honored to be a part of it. :3

Last edited:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
As ginger said this should really help the community and its great to be a part of this x

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just a question, but wouldn't members of a specific build team be biased towards their own maps?

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope this leads to better maps, not just more maps. Having a council instead of one person is much better. Maybe a better flow of maps will be set up. The future is unclear, but positive!

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since there's members for every major team, it should balance out. No one team as a majority.
I wouldn't call Team Apollo a major team (yet) :p
We don't actually have any of our maps on the servers (yet) :p

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Just a question, but wouldn't members of a specific build team be biased towards their own maps?
This is true but you'll find bias anywhere you go concerning anything and everything. Like others said, multiple teams does help this :3

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope that this doesn't just cause all maps from those build teams to be favored/accepted...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci