• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Making skins!

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
:D I might try this one you make for me Nov. 14, for I have gave mine a little "Slendy" look.
So you want me to make shades on your skin right now?If so give the file.I'll work on it and it will be finished the Nov. 14 :)
Can u make me a skin I want it to resemble pvping and a raiding type skin if u can not do that make me a skin of a sheep :D
Ofc my raiding friend :p .

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but could you be able to replace the green with a nice red color? You can keep the eyes green, but the hoody being green makes it look too much like Martyn to me. So if you could please change the hoody to red that would be great (and the lines too if possible). If not that's fine, but thank you anyways :>

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but could you be able to replace the green with a nice red color? You can keep the eyes green, but the hoody being green makes it look too much like Martyn to me. So if you could please change the hoody to red that would be great (and the lines too if possible). If not that's fine, but thank you anyways :>
Will do :)

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
So you want me to make shades on your skin right now?If so give the file.I'll work on it and it will be finished the Nov. 14 :)

Ofc my raiding friend :p .
Umm I'm banned from computa (writing this on ma iPod) im banned for 4 days so um.....

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
an you make me an awesome Hobo skin? It would be nice and easy if you made it on skindex and named it: For maxiscool24

Thanks if you can!

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey Could you Shade my Skin Its really plain and i would really appreciate you doing so

IGN : hendrick1999

My skins png if you need it :

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci