• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Making skins!

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Hey, I would like an improvement on my skin...
IGN: sabshupe101
If it is too awesome for you, improve it to look even better.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, I would like an improvement on my skin...
IGN: sabshupe101
If it is too awesome for you, improve it to look even better.
As i stated above my SkinViewer isn't working so i cant see any of you're guys skins :p

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My SkinViewer is doing weird but when i get you're skin ill improve even do it's already a awesome skin :p .

Here's the png

Please keep the basic color scheme, I have avatars that were made to match this skin and I would still like them to :)

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
Could you give my current skin a suit please? Please keep the skin black and white.
Skin:

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score

Here's the png

Please keep the basic color scheme, I have avatars that were made to match this skin and I would still like them to :)
The only thing i can do is give some more shades to to your upper body? Is that what you want? :)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only thing i can do is give some more shades to to your upper body? Is that what you want? :)
Improve the shading on the upper body, do whatever you can to the face. Honestly, you can take your liberties as long as you keep it the same concept and basic colors. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci