• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Making my first PC, need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
8 gigabytes of ram and 600 gb left
That might be your problem. Minecraft uses a certain amount of ram (Can't remember what) I think like 4 gigs, but with whatever is left, your recording software takes up, I think the reason behind it is your RAM, but I could be just mistaken

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
That might be your problem. Minecraft uses a certain amount of ram (Can't remember what) I think like 4 gigs, but with whatever is left, your recording software takes up, I think the reason behind it is your RAM, but I could be just mistaken
Dude! You saved my life! Minecraft was using 5 gigs of ram! I changed it to 2 and know when recording I got 100 fps! I almost bought a fricking new computer! Dude!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Dude! You saved my life! Minecraft was using 5 gigs of ram! I changed it to 2 and know when recording I got 100 fps! I almost bought a fricking new computer! Dude!
I am here to help <3 If you need anything, PM me.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I am here to help <3 If you need anything, PM me.
I am willing to give you all my money for saving my life! jk... But seriously tho... Is there any way I can "pay" you back! I will do ANYTHING.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I am willing to give you all my money for saving my life! jk... But seriously tho... Is there any way I can "pay" you back! I will do ANYTHING.
Don't worry about it. xD

QA;'TL?

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
The $1,300 laptop I currently use gets 50-70 fps when recording but lags like hell! When I'm not recording my minecraft runs smoothly with up to 150 fps. So the only reason why I want a new computer is so that I can start uploading on YouTube something I've been wanting to do for ages!

EDIT: If someone can find a way I can record good quality game footage without getting so much lag as I do, I would love you FOREVER and I wouldn't need a new computer!
For 1,300, that's a pretty bad computer... o_o

Sadly, I'm no computer super-geek like Erisyuka.

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
For 1,300, that's a pretty bad computer... o_o

Sadly, I'm no computer super-geek like Erisyuka.
I am from Norway. Does it makes sense to you now? It doesn't? Well... EVERYTHING is expensive in my country! For example the price of an iPhone 5s is 1000 dollars in my country... It sucks but still we are one of the richest countries in the world, and that is why everything is so damn expensive!

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I am from Norway. Does it makes sense to you now? It doesn't? Well... EVERYTHING is expensive in my country! For example the price of an iPhone 5s is 1000 dollars in my country... It sucks but still we are one of the richest countries in the world, and that is why everything is so damn expensive!
Oh. o______o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci