• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Make MCSG better. Not worse. AWARENESS.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I don't think that applies, seeing as this isn't an MCSG gameplay video, but rather it's a video addressing an issue within MCSG's community.
when did I ever say that?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"You won't get banned for speaking up" ok. Cut the lying now friend.
Also, Dave. No offense but people would take you much more seriously if you used proper grammar. Visual appeal is just as important as actually doing your joblol.
This is a great example why we do sometimes remove players who just plainly start drama or flame without wanting to solve an issue. Wanted to highlight on something you said:

No offense but people would take you much more seriously if you used proper grammar.
This statement here has no purpose adding to the argument and only there to directly insult our staff. This is how people get banned on our forums when you turn an argument over something into personal attacks. For both staff and players, no one should result in bullying to make your point across. On the reverse side, if a staff member does the same back to you please report it immediately to Col_StaR or I to take care of it. If you want to understand what we do on our end to clean up the forums, we remove people who just cause flame and issues and keep the constructive criticism public on the forums. If you want to talk about our positives and negitives, please do it within the rules we stated and without personal attacks.

Thank you! /2cents

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is a great example why we do sometimes remove players who just plainly start drama or flame without wanting to solve an issue. Wanted to highlight on something you said:

This statement here has no purpose adding to the argument and only there to directly insult our staff. This is how people get banned on our forums when you turn an argument over something into personal attacks. For both staff and players, no one should result in bullying to make your point across. On the reverse side, if a staff member does the same back to you please report it immediately to Col_StaR or I to take care of it. If you want to understand what we do on our end to clean up the forums, we remove people who just cause flame and issues and keep the constructive criticism public on the forums. If you want to talk about our positives and negitives, please do it within the rules we stated and without personal attacks.

Thank you! /2cents
I guess im just slightly bitter because I've been censored on multiple occasions in the past for saying things like "I miss the old days ;-;" or "MCSG isn't the same". Things just me expressing how I miss older MCSG days and a couple of things regarding some, yes, personal issues I've had with certain people before.

Honestly though, no one will ever find a place that is "perfect". Every server/place/part of life has its flaws and its strengths.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I understand that but if you keep the bitterness in your comments out, people will take you more seriously rather then being your "standard" troll. Thank you for understanding.

Tartanian

Experienced
Reaction score
DaveDaveDave

AS, oh yeah no one cares...

Sorry for the bitterness but this is all I can think of...

Last edited:

VoiDeX

Spectator
Reaction score
You said "Teamspeak is the place". Well, the staff never anwsers when you have an important thing to talk about. And email, they never answer there either. I agree with the video, it was an amazing video, I loved it, but teamspeak isn't really the place. You can't contact staff and have a talk in any way. Kind of.

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just saying on that clan match people only say i did wrong cuz bic was never informed enough in anything to know the rules so he said we were not allowed we are allowed to do that and i would do it for anyone as it is the rules and our policy and the person in question was stuck in the redstone workings of the map where you are not ment to be so hey another examply of people A) not listening to us or saying they did listen where they dident and B) people not checking there facts before commenting. also i sore someone saying why dont the staff post replys i for one dont as you can see from this post i am very bad at righting as a lot of people know and a lot of the people saying things against me latly and in this thread have attcked or abused me for which is soooo not cool JS.
I know that you work hard and everything but I want to get into the clans. My clan once played against your clan, I believe it was #Nitride vs #Aggression.. TimaaaH killed most of you and you called him a "Hacker" when he is one of the best players in the EU region as well as the co-leader of EU Rebels. In the end, you didn't ban him or anything. You banned TheCrazyCookie . Remember that Ben? You accused him of hacking with only 10 seconds of evidence. Later on, you also said that you had 50+ mods and staff spectating the game and everyone of them were calling him a aimbot hacker. Well, I wasn't really so sure but I think that there was only 10+ mods since most of your clan are staff and VIP's.etc. You also claimed that the other mods were in GameMaster, all of my clan members didn't believe that. I think that you should play more fairly and ban people with more evidence, I mean, who would be stupid enough to hack in front of a whole clan of staff?
DaveDaveDave

AS, oh yeah no one cares...

Sorry for the bitterness but this is all I can think of...
I agree with you but I don't really think that they will bring back AS, I mean, who necessarily needs 50 more EU and US servers? Not talking about the extra servers on the AU servers since they are necessary, but a lot of AS players have left MCSG because of this, AS is also part of the community and you should treat it like any other. I have made a petition and if it reaches 300 signatures, I really hope that AS would be revived. (https://www.change.org/en-GB/petiti...ft-survival-games-servers-bring-back-as#share) I would also spend time and moderate the AS servers if you could give me a 2 year age exception (Which probs won't happen) But I know a lot of other people who could moderate the AS servers, some kind and caring people who would take time and be fair about the community aka savva60 or YoungWolfyy_ and even people like NinjaIrwin. Take time to think about this and bring back the AS servers. I could say please for a million times in order to get the servers back, I think everyone in the AS community would. #SaveAS #RevieveAS #ASRepresent ^ c:

TheKnightGamingHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys guys guys. Dave works very hard at his job, although he has made a few mistakes along the way it doesn't mean you need to be this rude about it. Dave is only HUMAN he's not perfect he's simply Human everybody makes mistakes but he still holds together a very strong and fun community, Yes there are a LOT of hackers but hey that's how things are people are going to hack whether it's for fun or to try-hard. Look he's improved this community A LOT compared to 2 years ago, So how I see it when he tries his best to make this place better by working hard, trying to manage his Dyslexia, and trying to make the best decisions for the community people who only have seen it when he messed up on something are discouraging him and saying that he sucks or that he doesn't know what he's doing, Well he must be doing something right if he's been able to be an admin for over a year.

Tartanian

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys guys guys. Dave works very hard at his job, although he has made a few mistakes along the way it doesn't mean you need to be this rude about it. Dave is only HUMAN he's not perfect he's simply Human everybody makes mistakes but he still holds together a very strong and fun community, Yes there are a LOT of hackers but hey that's how things are people are going to hack whether it's for fun or to try-hard. Look he's improved this community A LOT compared to 2 years ago, So how I see it when he tries his best to make this place better by working hard, trying to manage his Dyslexia, and trying to make the best decisions for the community people who only have seen it when he messed up on something are discouraging him and saying that he sucks or that he doesn't know what he's doing, Well he must be doing something right if he's been able to be an admin for over a year.
Reference much ? c;

Reaction score
I know that you work hard and everything but I want to get into the clans. My clan once played against your clan, I believe it was #Nitride vs #Aggression.. TimaaaH killed most of you and you called him a "Hacker" when he is one of the best players in the EU region as well as the co-leader of EU Rebels. In the end, you didn't ban him or anything. You banned TheCrazyCookie . Remember that Ben? You accused him of hacking with only 10 seconds of evidence. Later on, you also said that you had 50+ mods and staff spectating the game and everyone of them were calling him a aimbot hacker. Well, I wasn't really so sure but I think that there was only 10+ mods since most of your clan are staff and VIP's.etc. You also claimed that the other mods were in GameMaster, all of my clan members didn't believe that. I think that you should play more fairly and ban people with more evidence, I mean, who would be stupid enough to hack in front of a whole clan of staff?

I agree with you but I don't really think that they will bring back AS, I mean, who necessarily needs 50 more EU and US servers? Not talking about the extra servers on the AU servers since they are necessary, but a lot of AS players have left MCSG because of this, AS is also part of the community and you should treat it like any other. I have made a petition and if it reaches 300 signatures, I really hope that AS would be revived. (https://www./en-GB/petitions/bringi...ft-survival-games-servers-bring-back-as#share) I would also spend time and moderate the AS servers if you could give me a 2 year age exception (Which probs won't happen) But I know a lot of other people who could moderate the AS servers, some kind and caring people who would take time and be fair about the community aka savva60 or YoungWolfyy_ and even people like NinjaIrwin. Take time to think about this and bring back the AS servers. I could say please for a million times in order to get the servers back, I think everyone in the AS community would. #SaveAS #RevieveAS #ASRepresent ^ c:
What? I've never been in a clan here on MCSG. Did you mean TheCrazyCookieHD ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci