• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Majestic [EU Clan]

MrsJani

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Nemo
Minecraft IGN(s):MrsJani
Skype Name:nemolinsk
Do You Have TeamSpeak? Yes
Amount of Wins: 108
Amount of Games:563
Win/Loss Ratio: 1/5
Languages You Speak: English, German, French
When You Play MCSG: Everyday atleast an hour
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel, Bow, Fishrod,Fights against Teams
PvP Weaknesses: Fights in a small place
Clan Experience: none so far
Previous Clans: none so far
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? I realy like your clanwar win/lose ratio.

Also: I am a diamond donor, it doesn't show here for a reason.

Tbeeb

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Tashbeeb Sakeb
Minecraft IGN(s): Tbeeb
Skype Name: slim_beeby
Amount of Wins: 2 + 111
Amount of Games: 10 + 837
Win/Loss Ratio: 2/10 + 111/837
Languages You Speak: English
When You Play MCSG: Every weekend and often during the weekdays
PvP Strengths: Very good at sword fights, fishing rod and flint and steal tactics.
PvP Weaknesses: My bow isn't horrible but I think I can do way better.
Clan Experience: Owned and ran my own clan
Previous Clans: N/A
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? I want to put my skills to good use, although my Wins aren't really a good representative I'm hoping that I can have a trail and be given a chance of how worthy I may be :)

Thedarkenter

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Alvin
Minecraft IGN(s): thedarkenter
Skype Name: thedarkenter
Amount of Wins: 729
Amount of Games: 2618
Win/Loss Ratio: 28 %
Languages You Speak: English, Swedsish and some Spanish.
When You Play MCSG: I usally play more during the weekends mostly because I have no life during the weekends :/ Monday through friday I usally play a little less as I have homework, friends (ikr) and other stuff to do. Generarly I play 2-3 hours a day
PvP Strengths: I would say that my pvp strengths would be Bow, fast klicking and apperently fast flint and steel as I have been accused of flint and steel macros a couple of times during my fight with other higher teir players.
PvP Weaknesses: Forgetting to strafe during sword battles and using the fishing rod, allthoug I'm getting better at it.
Clan Experience: I have been in a lot of clans as of latley. It started of with a clan called #PenguinSquad. After a couple of months in that clan I felt as if I wanted to meet some new people and explore new parts of this community. After a lot of thinking I decided to join a clan called #Zenith. After a while that clan got disbanded because of a flame war within and outside the clan. The leaders disbanded the clan and instead they created #Generals. This clan was truly amazing. The only problem with it was that it was not really that active after a while. I left the clan and joined SamHaribos and QuantumTigers clan called #Revolutionized. This was a great clan. But sadly it disbanded shortly after I joined. I got a bit bummed about it and rejoined #Generals. Later on #Generals disbanded as well. I then joined the clan #HellFire. HellFire was great. And so where the members. There was not much that you could complain about when it came to that clan. But after winning against both #RebelsEU and Hypers 2.0 there where not that many clans that wanted to face us. The clan became a bit unactive and I decided to leave the clan and join ryska's new clan Cynix II. The leader of the clan just recently left the clan and so did many other members of it. So now I'm looking for yet another clan to join, and I found my way to this clan. It was recomended to me by Miso and I feel as if this clan is the right place for me to go. And here I am writing the application for this clan.
Previous Clans: Well I think the text above me explains it pretty good but I'll just tell them all here as well. #PenguinSquad, #Zenith, #Generals, #ZenithV2, #Cynix, #CynixII, #HellFire, #Revolutionized. Now keep in mind that #Cynix, CynixII, Zenith, ZenithV2 and Generals are pretty much the same clan but with diffrent names :p All of them where owned by either Ryska or TheOBO1.
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? Because I want a long lasting clan with members whome I can trust and ofcourse to explore new parts of the community, parts that I haven't seen yet. Also because they have some talented players in it that I would like to know better then I do now.

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Charlie
Minecraft IGN(s): willowcraft4/HostileHatred
Skype Name: charlie.lamley
Do You Have TeamSpeak? Yes.
Amount of Wins: 712/96
Amount of Games: 3320/189
Win/Loss Ratio: 1:4.6/1:1.96
When You Play MCSG: ... Too Much
PvP Strengths: Predictive Shots, Water Fights, Strafing, Block Hitting and FnS.
PvP Weaknesses: Fishy Rods (Getting Better).
Clan Experience: I have been in Majestic before ;)
Previous Clans: Legends, Sempiternal, Nitride, Sypher, Cynix, Majestic.
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? I applied for Majestic to get the 'ol team back together ;) I would also like to join a clan with some people that I am friendly with ^.^ <3 <3 <3

Sayf

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Alvin
Minecraft IGN(s): thedarkenter
Skype Name: thedarkenter
Amount of Wins: 729
Amount of Games: 2618
Win/Loss Ratio: 28 %
Languages You Speak: English, Swedsish and some Spanish.
When You Play MCSG: I usally play more during the weekends mostly because I have no life during the weekends :/ Monday through friday I usally play a little less as I have homework, friends (ikr) and other stuff to do. Generarly I play 2-3 hours a day
PvP Strengths: I would say that my pvp strengths would be Bow, fast klicking and apperently fast flint and steel as I have been accused of flint and steel macros a couple of times during my fight with other higher teir players.
PvP Weaknesses: Forgetting to strafe during sword battles and using the fishing rod, allthoug I'm getting better at it.
Clan Experience: I have been in a lot of clans as of latley. It started of with a clan called #PenguinSquad. After a couple of months in that clan I felt as if I wanted to meet some new people and explore new parts of this community. After a lot of thinking I decided to join a clan called #Zenith. After a while that clan got disbanded because of a flame war within and outside the clan. The leaders disbanded the clan and instead they created #Generals. This clan was truly amazing. The only problem with it was that it was not really that active after a while. I left the clan and joined SamHaribos and QuantumTigers clan called #Revolutionized. This was a great clan. But sadly it disbanded shortly after I joined. I got a bit bummed about it and rejoined #Generals. Later on #Generals disbanded as well. I then joined the clan #HellFire. HellFire was great. And so where the members. There was not much that you could complain about when it came to that clan. But after winning against both #RebelsEU and Hypers 2.0 there where not that many clans that wanted to face us. The clan became a bit unactive and I decided to leave the clan and join ryska's new clan Cynix II. The leader of the clan just recently left the clan and so did many other members of it. So now I'm looking for yet another clan to join, and I found my way to this clan. It was recomended to me by Miso and I feel as if this clan is the right place for me to go. And here I am writing the application for this clan.
Previous Clans: Well I think the text above me explains it pretty good but I'll just tell them all here as well. #PenguinSquad, #Zenith, #Generals, #ZenithV2, #Cynix, #CynixII, #HellFire, #Revolutionized. Now keep in mind that #Cynix, CynixII, Zenith, ZenithV2 and Generals are pretty much the same clan but with diffrent names :p All of them where owned by either Ryska or TheOBO1.
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? Because I want a long lasting clan with members whome I can trust and ofcourse to explore new parts of the community, parts that I haven't seen yet. Also because they have some talented players in it that I would like to know better then I do now.
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? I applied for Majestic to get the 'ol team back together ;) I would also like to join a clan with some people that I am friendly with ^.^ <3 <3 <3
willowcraft4, you have been ACCEPTED into Majestic. thedarkenter, you have been DENIED. Congratulations and Bad Luck! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
asd

gurren

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: gurra
Minecraft IGN(s): gurra4747
Skype Name: gurra4746
Do You Have TeamSpeak? Yep
Amount of Wins: 604
Amount of Games: 3600+
Win/Loss Ratio:
Languages You Speak: Sweddish
When You Play MCSG: 1 years ago think
PvP Strengths: fns,bow,rod and sword
PvP Weaknesses: ice fights and water fights
Clan Experience:
Previous Clans:Hyperz, Hyperz [2.0] UnderRated TheNetroZ TheSwordZ TheLeadZ and much more...
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? Because i are not in a clan right now and its a very good clan.

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: gurra
Minecraft IGN(s): gurra4747
Skype Name: gurra4746
Do You Have TeamSpeak? Yep
Amount of Wins: 604
Amount of Games: 3600+
Win/Loss Ratio:
Languages You Speak: Sweddish
When You Play MCSG: 1 years ago think
PvP Strengths: fns,bow,rod and sword
PvP Weaknesses: ice fights and water fights
Clan Experience:
Previous Clans:Hyperz, Hyperz [2.0] UnderRated TheNetroZ TheSwordZ TheLeadZ and much more...
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? Because i are not in a clan right now and its a very good clan.
Name: Tashbeeb Sakeb
Minecraft IGN(s): Tbeeb
Skype Name: slim_beeby
Amount of Wins: 2 + 111
Amount of Games: 10 + 837
Win/Loss Ratio: 2/10 + 111/837
When You Play MCSG: Every weekend and often during the weekdays
PvP Strengths: Very good at sword fights, fishing rod and flint and steal tactics.
PvP Weaknesses: My bow isn't horrible but I think I can do way better.
Clan Experience: Owned and ran my own clan
Previous Clans: N/A
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? I want to put my skills to good use, although my Wins aren't really a good representative I'm hoping that I can have a trail and be given a chance of how worthy I may be :)
Name: Nemo
Minecraft IGN(s):MrsJani
Skype Name:nemolinsk
Amount of Wins: 108
Amount of Games:563
Win/Loss Ratio: 1/5
Languages You Speak: English, German, French
When You Play MCSG: Everyday atleast an hour
PvP Strengths: Flint and Steel, Bow, Fishrod,Fights against Teams
PvP Weaknesses: Fights in a small place
Clan Experience: none so far
Previous Clans: none so far
Why Do You Apply For Majestic? I realy like your clanwar win/lose ratio.

Also: I am a diamond donor, it doesn't show here for a reason.
Sorry, you have all been DENIED.

Reaction score
k we no wan u her so pls no join k fank u bai bai bai chrwie

ImperialMiner01

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Austin (Also Know as AustinTheBK)
Minecraft IGN(s): AustinPlayPC | ImperialMiner01
Skype Name: austinator01
Do You Have TeamSpeak? Yea
Amount of Wins: 100
Amount of Games: Im not sure...
Win/Loss Ratio: Idk also xD
When You Play MCSG: All day, every day
PvP Strengths: FnS, Bow, Fishing Rod
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers, water fights, teams of 3 all bye myself :D
Clan Experience: Alot!
Previous Clans: #Prodigious #Imperial #Platinum and etc
Why Do You Apply For Majestic?
You said i should apply and i like to play with people and use alot of teamspeak. I have been in alot of clans and wish to join this one!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci