• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Machu Picchu (By Anonymous)

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello everyone, AwesomnessFace here giving you a new map by the build team Anonymous.
Machu Picchu.
This map will be based off of Peru, and include the following features-
- Miniature structures that look old. Stuff like small temples and houses.
- Mountains / jungles for texture and stuff, we will be sure to include the mighty Angel Falls. ;)

- Lots of other little thingies here and there.
- A huge temple as a map hotspot, filled with traps and such. Good for routes, suggestions on rooms and traps would be appreciated.
- The city of Machu Picchu, I know a ton about it so I won't miss much on the architecteral features. I'll include terraces and houses and some of their riches. Also a miniature castle for the emperor's throne and stuff.
- Anything else you guys would love to see.
So yeah, that's an overview. So far I've been working forever alone, and made some pretty good progress. Here's some shtuff-

There are a few things hidden in this part, snow is here for some reason. Im getting rid of it soon. There's a mountain sort of like Breeze Island, just thought it looked cool. On top of it is a little temple built by Aztecs or something. Just my POV of it.
Cornucopia ftw. Added beacons because Incas (Creators of Machu Picchu) were the "Sons of the sun" and loved it. So added beacons to make it cool. The flat square of it is like a flooring, then the rest is natural ground. Once real progress comes it'll be mountains everywhere, except for a few places (EX- the waterfall, lakes, temple and such sort.)

Thank you for viewing this, hope you like! ESTIMATED TIME TO FINISHING- 2 months.

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Looks alright, but its definetly WIP... looks like you need some help...

BUTTERED TOAST POWER...ACTIVATE!!!! xD

Reaction score
Eh.... It's a littl bit to "Square" your builds need more varience in blocks and shape.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Looks good but it needs MOOOAAARR detail!

Btw "Anonymous" is a known organisation of Swedish hackers :p

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Im getting there, currently working on Angel Falls, but something got screwed up. Can anyone tell me how to even it out?
I'll come on the server in a while to check it out... if its on the server :p

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The server crashed from me trying to fix something... once it's back up you can help :D

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
The server crashed from me trying to fix something... once it's back up you can help :D
Are you using WE or VS on the server? If its WE then I have some ideas for making the corn mor... Interesting ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci