• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lulu's YouTube Backgrounds and Thumbnails/Signatures/Avatars/Desktop Backgrounds

Is Lulu an amazing girl?

• Yes (Whoever votes for this is amazing

Votes: 105 90.5%
  • Kind of (meh... your okay, whoever votes for this)

Votes: 6 5.2%
  • Nup (ew you're gross, who ever votes for this)

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
YouTube Thumbnails
IGN: Captain_Dak/Codered1218/Xeno_toxin (Have us standing together. I will have a fireworks rocket, Codered1218 a diamond sword, and Xeno_toxin a flint and steel, if possible. Also, Xeno should be crouching, probably in the middle of us)
Text: MCSG w/ the Ferox Gamers
Font: Not sure what to put here xD
Map Background: In front of some sort of scary looking lava lake at night (I guess Demon's Breeze would be appropriate for this)
Will you need the numbers changed per episode (if applicable): Yeah, if possible
Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/FeroxGamers

L

Lululioness

YouTube Thumbnails
IGN: Captain_Dak/Codered1218/Xeno_toxin (Have us standing together. I will have a fireworks rocket, Codered1218 a diamond sword, and Xeno_toxin a flint and steel, if possible. Also, Xeno should be crouching, probably in the middle of us)
Text: MCSG w/ the Ferox Gamers
Font: Not sure what to put here xD
Map Background: In front of some sort of scary looking lava lake at night (I guess Demon's Breeze would be appropriate for this)
Will you need the numbers changed per episode (if applicable): Yeah, if possible
Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/FeroxGamers
Will add to the staff queue <3

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Signatures
IGN: JVBGunner
Background: Football field on valleyside <3
Text: MCSG player: JohnnySmasher aka JVBGunner
Items held: Fishing pole and baked potato :D
Colour theme?: ?
Other info: lulu is awesome.