• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lost Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kydamin

Spectator
Reaction score
I realize this kinda looks like solar frost, But all intentions of this map were to recreate a abandoned mine. I know the big cavern breaking off into caves is like solar frost. But there's nothing we can do about that. Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

BucksGoesHam

Spectator
Reaction score
Since we have posted the screen shots and got feedback, we have gone back into the map and added a lot more block variation.

BucksGoesHam

Spectator
Reaction score
Since the map hasn't been added in this last wave we have just updated the map to add more tunnels and hidden chests!(Yes we realize this is in the finished map section). We also added more block variation to make the map look prettier

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Yes! It has been accepted! Congrats on being accepted, maybe I'll like it more than Solar Frost!

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This got in! Along with the hell games , my map , castle dracula . fortune island and both red forest maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci