• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezedoodles

Platinum
Reaction score
- Must be 13 or older (Minor Exceptions can be made) im 15
- You are not allowed to be in other clans (MCSG-Wise) im not
- Must be an active Teamspeak and Skype user yes
- Must have a good-working mic yes
- Must act mature, be patient and honest at all times (Could result in a kick) yes
- Respect all members. yes
- Only the 1.7 Sprint feature (no BSM) and no hacks [Obviously] (Could result in a kick and ban in MCSG)
- Please specify if you are an offensive or defensive player, what your strengths and weaknesses are. You may specify your technique as well, i.e. Straight attacks / crits. i get combos, and bow shooting, a little good in flint and steel. im not so good but i have been better at fishing road, and English a little better.
- Preferably over 175 wins (Major Exceptions can be made) 76
Accepted for Trials

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
- Must be 13 or older (Minor Exceptions can be made) im 15
- Must be an active Teamspeak and Skype user yes
- Must have a good-working mic yes
- Must act mature, be patient and honest at all times (Could result in a kick) yes
- Respect all members. yes
- Only the 1.7 Sprint feature (no BSM) and no hacks [Obviously] (Could result in a kick and ban in MCSG)
- Please specify if you are an offensive or defensive player, what your strengths and weaknesses are. You may specify your technique as well, i.e. Straight attacks / crits. i get combos, and bow shooting, a little good in flint and steel. im not so good but i have been better at fishing road, and English a little better.
- Preferably over 175 wins (Major Exceptions can be made) 76
Well, first of all, 80 wins out of 660 isn't the best W/L Ratio, but if you prove yourself worthy, then the exception might just be made. Also for future notice, please follow the new application system - That goes for everyone applying.

Idefix123

Tribute
Reaction score
- Must be 13 or older (Minor Exceptions can be made) - I am 14
- Must be an active Teamspeak and Skype user -I only have skype, I can't figure out how ts works xD (my skype name is xHaribos | schwaba12 | Elliott )
- Must have a good-working mic - Yes
- Must act mature, be patient and honest at all times (Could result in a kick) - Yes
- Respect all members.- I will
- Only the 1.7 Sprint feature (no BSM) and no hacks [Obviously] (Could result in a kick and ban in MCSG)- I have never done that bevore
- Please specify if you are an offensive or defensive player, what your strengths and weaknesses are. You may specify your technique as well, i.e. Straight attacks / crits-I am a offensive player when it comes to 1v1s, when i fight a team i keep dictance, flint and stell them and bow them. Then i go in.
- Preferably over 175 wins (Major Exceptions can be made) - I have 29/103 wins on MCSG and 12 on HIVE (xHaribos is my new acc. On my old acc (schwaba12=my alt) I have 44 on Hive and 47 on MCSG.
(KYSKILLZ told me to apply)
Accepted for Trials
Please add KYSKILLZ or Teku30 on skype.

Arkdoc

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Arkdoc
Nickname: Arkdoc
Wins: 330
Games Played: 3094

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Arkdoc
Nickname: Arkdoc
Wins: 330
Games Played: 3094
Well would you like to go into some further deatail, for example your strengths and weaknesses,Then possibly you could move on to the trialing system .

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Hey, #EndGamers. I am Nathan, and my in-game username is 'Shaunypie'. I wish to join #EndGamers, because a majority of the clans I have recently been in have disbanded and this is a clan stacked with skill and potatoes. I am 11 years old, whereas intelligent and jocose. I express myself in text, and when I first enter a call with you there will be a long, awkward silence. After an hour or so I pluck up courage to speak. When I die I say "WHAT DA HAX?!?!?!" Because when I was a nub I thought I was so good only hackers could kill me, lul, and now I always say it, but don't mean it, because I was so used to saying it. I have 950+ wins, but unfortunately 3600. I played 1000 of those as a massive nab, and now win about 45% of my games. I have a working microphone, {Which I got for Christmas}, that I will be plugging in soon. Regards, and I understand if I am declined. My strengths are OP fishing rod, and FnS (sometimes), and swords. I used to be a fricking Katniss, when I was a nub ^^ and now I am not the best. I am also terrible at ice and water fights. My Skype name is shaunypie07 and I approve this message.

i hop i gt axeptd

- Shaunypoo.

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey, #EndGamers. I am Nathan, and my in-game username is 'Shaunypie'. I wish to join #EndGamers, because a majority of the clans I have recently been in have disbanded and this is a clan stacked with skill and potatoes. I am 11 years old, whereas intelligent and jocose. I express myself in text, and when I first enter a call with you there will be a long, awkward silence. After an hour or so I pluck up courage to speak. When I die I say "WHAT DA HAX?!?!?!" Because when I was a nub I thought I was so good only hackers could kill me, lul, and now I always say it, but don't mean it, because I was so used to saying it. I have 950+ wins, but unfortunately 3600. I played 1000 of those as a massive nab, and now win about 45% of my games. I have a working microphone, {Which I got for Christmas}, that I will be plugging in soon. Regards, and I understand if I am declined. My strengths are OP fishing rod, and FnS (sometimes), and swords. I used to be a fricking Katniss, when I was a nub ^^ and now I am not the best. I am also terrible at ice and water fights. My Skype name is shaunypie07 and I approve this message.

i hop i gt axeptd

- Shaunypoo.
Now first of all I would like to know sif this is a joke :pP,If not add me on Skype @ KYSKILLZ

KYSKILLZ

Experienced
Reaction score

i hop i gt axeptd

- Shaunypoo.
Accepted for trails

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to write a paragraph right now, I'm sorry xD.

IGN: Exisio, however I'm more known under my alt MegaAlien_1
Age: 13, almost 14, my voice isn't really deep but I hope that's not a problem :p

Skype/TS: My skype name is Razisio, I also own TS

Where am I from: Germany, GMT +1

How you should call me: Call me either Paul or Exisio. I don't really mind :p

Wins: I have 52 on MegaAlien_1 but on Hive I got about 900 with all accounts (Exisio, Razisio, MegaAlien_1, gabe3sixty, The3thGenSeiik).

Deaths: I have 134 here but about 1700 on Hive with all accounts together.

Strenghts: Well my biggest strenght is the fishing rod tactic and the sword only fights, I'm also quite decent with the FnS, that's because I'm the master of cobwebs on Hive xD. I'm an offensive player but I know when I should get out of a fight and when I should fight.

Weaknesses: I'm bad with the bow and since I am a solo player, I kind of suck in Teams xD.

Have I been in previous clans?: Not on MCSG but I have been in great clans on Hive and I am currently in Aera on Hive.

Do I use 1.7 sprint: No, I'm a No-BSM nub. But if it's required, then I'm able to use it.

Why do I want to join: Looks like an amazing clan and I want to have some fun XD.

Why should you accept me: Because I'm sexy l0l and hi Chesdudel goml u bich

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci