• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

LOCK PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

HNLxHIGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
- Must be 13 or older (Minor Exceptions can be made) YESH I am over thirteen 14 actually >.<
- You are not allowed to be in other clans (MCSG-Wise) I am currently applying for this Clan :D
- Must be an active Teamspeak and Skype user: Yessiree anahak321
- Must have a good-working mic yes I record At http//:www,youtube.com/user/HNLxHIGamingHD
- Preferably over 225 wins (Exceptions can be made) I hope you can accept how many games I have won, as you said wins don matter im just starting fresh on this new account trying to hone my skills and make FRIENDS :D with the peeps of mincrat ! <3
-Strengths and weaknesses: Flint and steal, bow, block hitting 110 %~ using a sword (obviously) my weaknesses, Fishing rod, trip teamers -.- r00d, and dem fist fights.

-donor?: yes I am Gold ornow ;D
-Skype?: yes I do anahak321 or k Thomas lol but its not premnium.

-Comments? I would like to say I hope you can overlook the wins and losses I have I had to transfer account for many reasons .(bullying. when it coms to that am short tempered and I will have to talk things out you cant jus let yourself like that now im good friends with him on the servers. AND I hope you accept me you will see great thins rom melike a butter fly :D ty for actually putting the time tread this I hope you will accept me and my flaws ty <3!!

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
- Must be 13 or older (Minor Exceptions can be made) YESH I am over thirteen 14 actually >.<
- You are not allowed to be in other clans (MCSG-Wise) I am currently applying for this Clan :D
- Must be an active Teamspeak and Skype user: Yessiree anahak321
- Must have a good-working mic yes I record At http//:www,youtube.com/user/HNLxHIGamingHD
- Preferably over 225 wins (Exceptions can be made) I hope you can accept how many games I have won, as you said wins don matter im just starting fresh on this new account trying to hone my skills and make FRIENDS :D with the peeps of mincrat ! <3
-Strengths and weaknesses: Flint and steal, bow, block hitting 110 %~ using a sword (obviously) my weaknesses, Fishing rod, trip teamers -.- r00d, and dem fist fights.

-donor?: yes I am Gold ornow ;D
-Skype?: yes I do anahak321 or k Thomas lol but its not premnium.

-Comments? I would like to say I hope you can overlook the wins and losses I have I had to transfer account for many reasons .(bullying. when it coms to that am short tempered and I will have to talk things out you cant jus let yourself like that now im good friends with him on the servers. AND I hope you accept me you will see great thins rom melike a butter fly :D ty for actually putting the time tread this I hope you will accept me and my flaws ty <3!!
Declined, sorry. Your statistics don't seem to reach the requirements. We make exceptions mostly for people that have reasonable Win/Lose ratios. There are lots of clan out there, and if you feel like you have enhanced you PvP'ing abilities, you may re-apply. Thank you for putting your time and effort into this application. =)

HNLxHIGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Declined, sorry. Your statistics don't seem to reach the requirements. We make exceptions mostly for people that have reasonable Win/Lose ratios. There are lots of clan out there, and if you feel like you have enhanced you PvP'ing abilities, you may re-apply. Thank you for putting your time and effort into this application. =)
Ok thanks for actually looking at this and can anyone make a clan? Would you be so kind to recommend q clan?

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
Ok thanks for actually looking at this and can anyone make a clan? Would you be so kind to recommend q clan?
If you're an eu player, obviously be on the lookout for Eu clans, and try joining clans that are particularly new and don't require too many wins. It will be much easier joining a new clan than one that has good statistics and has been up for quite a while. I can't really recommend any clans, since they constantly come and go. And yes, anyone can create their own clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci