• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lets talk MCGamer credits and MCGamer v2

Reaction score
Your other threads received answers from Scott, Ceroria AND Col_Star, if I recall correctly. The answers were very detailed, elaborate and had evidence.
Col and Scott and A developer said that we don't remember ever saying that.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And right after I make a thread about remaining positive... there is a thread complaining...
Let's be completely honest. Do you think many people in the community would follow the ways of anybody to stay positive?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
All Flame has been removed from the thread. If this continues, you may be liable for a punishment. Consider this as your warning, to everyone.

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
View attachment 23366
Launch sale! For this weekend only, purchase platinum for 20% off! Offer expires Monday (4/28 PST).

Usual perks of this rank gives you the power to join full servers (be able to kick regular players, iron, gold, and diamond premium members). Increased voting weight at 5 votes and a nice points boost at 500 per month. Some of the exclusive platinum perks include:
  • All perks of the previous ranks.
  • Scramble your points! If you have lots of points and get targeted, use /scramble to get a lower disguised/scrambled number. To return your points to normal, do /unscramble.
  • Fly in the hub and lobby! (/fly)
  • Use (most) chat color codes! (Example: &a, &c, etc.)
  • Exclusive Wardrobes!
  • Pets! (BETA)

I will have you know that Chad specifically said "BETA" for pet testing. With MCGamer's V2 launch, BETA testing for pets had been completed introducing the MCGamer Credit Shop with its new and improved cosmetic appearances.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't delete the thread, but this doesn't include any ideas either...

Either way, I'd like to apologize Nirmit|NirmitPlays, ImProfuse, and I_love_desk for being argumentative and at some times rude. I've been really stressed out and I am incredibly tired, but I've vented to some fellow staff and I feel a little better now so can we please just get along? Please <3

EDIT: Once again, I choose to ignore the argumentative and rude comments, so please don't respond with hate.
yeshyesh

Reaction score
I will have you know that Chad specifically said "BETA" for pet testing. With MCGamer's V2 launch, BETA testing for pets had been completed introducing the MCGamer Credit Shop with its new and improved cosmetic appearances.
He didn't SAY He will remove them. Beta testing means that there will be more threads added but not removed

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't really see what your goal is here, but I guess you're ok to share your opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci