• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lets talk MCGamer credits and MCGamer v2

LeafyBinctTea

Survivor
Reaction score
I didn't delete the thread, but this doesn't include any ideas either...

Either way, I'd like to apologize Nirmit|NirmitPlays, ImProfuse, and I_love_desk for being argumentative and at some times rude. I've been really stressed out and I am incredibly tired, but I've vented to some fellow staff and I feel a little better now so can we please just get along? Please <3
I wasn't referring to you directly about deleting his thread, I was talking about staff in general. If you read it, it says his similar thread was deleted multiple times. I was not implying any offense, and I apologize if I did. Luv ya long time.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I wasn't referring to you directly about deleting his thread, I was talking about staff in general. If you read it, it says his similar thread was deleted multiple times. I was not implying any offense, and I apologize if I did. Luv ya long time.
Gotcha. I respect those decisions, but I'm going to keep this thread open so long as it is flameless.

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
I miss the days where there was no hub, where I had to play on AU to play a game with friends, I miss the days where people wouldn't call you a scrub or say lol or get good or gg or bk or l2p or kys and all the rude things that is happening now, the only people I actually trusted in this game are the clans I stayed in the longest, those were the good days...

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
I swear everything you have said today in all your threads are basically my mind... Did you hack into my Brain? 0_O

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I honestly have to agree that some of these new gamemodes that we inherited from the AVN merge are taking up server space that could be otherwise used for other things, but at the same time we have to cater for AVN because if we removed all the other gamemodes, then AVN players wouldn't have their gamemodes to play anymore. Sure, the public demand from both communities for the new gamemodes has declined since the merge, but it has not completely diminished. Perhaps an 'audit' (I'm out of words at this point) which looks into demand for the newer gamemodes and how much the new gamemodes are currently played would help understand the problem more beyond the community's adopted opinion that the gamemodes are unplayed and useless.

Diamond donor perks may stem from a lack of ideas for new perks, and of course the additions of Platinum and Quantum (which I also honestly have to say are getting more attention over the others). If you have suggestions, by all means, suggest them- we have a section dedicated to that very purpose; Feature Suggestions.

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
I miss the days where there was no hub, where I had to play on AU to play a game with friends, I miss the days where people wouldn't call you a scrub or say lol or get good or gg or bk or l2p or kys and all the rude things that is happening now, the only people I actually trusted in this game are the clans I stayed in the longest, those were the good days...
I wasn't here when that was the case but about 5-11 months ago (11 months ago is when I first started playing PC MC) MSG was the BEST thing ever. I played EVERY single day and I had a blast. MSG was so simple you would look at the signs and click them and boom you were in xD so simple. Everyone was so nice, clans were super fun, and all the top notch players were there to. Personally I like back then when there was the simple hubs and just some fun MCSG grinds.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Really? He said it IS GOING TO BE ADDED IN A LATER DATE. he didn't say that it might happen it said that It will. If MCG reason for not fixing everything or adding things are going to be We never promised then how is the community moving forward. For God sake everything that the MCG delays they say WE NEVER PROMISED THEM OR THEY ARE BEING FIXED RIGHT NOW SO WE ARE ALWAYS ON TIME AND IT IS YOUR FAULT FOR COMPLAING.
Dude, you're playing a game made out of cubes. Calm down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci