• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Leaderboards Fresh start + Actual leaderboards backup?

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, why a global stats reset?
The ranking is only a number.
For play MCSG is not important the ranking.
Players like Gravey4rd spent a lot of time for being in a good place on the leaderboard.
Ok, all the players with bad ratio will vote NO only for the stats reset, but they will not understand how much time the top players on the leaderboard has spent for being here.
So, for me is NO for this reasons, maybe can be created one more leaderboard that will be resetted any year.
P.S : Sorry for the bad english.
I'm pretty sure the first ''NO'' is meant to be a ''YES''.
Also your comment is kinda upset, at first I thought you were ok with the Global reset but then I just got to notice you're not (?).
Fix maybe so I/people can understand maybe, even though it might be hard not knowing really proper English I'm guessing.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I know, a part of me will vote YES only for the stats reset.
The other part will vote NO for all the players that spent so much time for being in the top ranking on the leaderboard.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
I know, a part of me will vote YES only for the stats reset.
The other part will vote NO for all the players that spent so much time for being in the top ranking on the leaderboard.
Oh I get it now, thanks for clarifying.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm all for it. Bring on the leaderboard reset!

This will provide new spark, for more players then the one we lose (Its true).

If, yearly/monthy/weekly leaderboards are on the horizon, then no, I think that it should be kept at the way it is now. If not, then I think it'll be too late and as the time goes by, people are investing more time on MCG and it will be pointless. I do want new leaderboards for the new gamemodes though. That would add some serious spark.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci