• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Last chance to put in your feedback!

illumina1337

Diamond
Reaction score
That can be fixed.
Not sure how that would be possible to fix. Even if they do try to fix it, it will take them months to fix the ender pearls "hotspots" on the maps/the ender pearl on the plugin itself (Like modifying it, etc)

EDIT: I should mention that I think something as an ender pearl shouldn't even be messed with in the Hunger Games anyway. Just my thoughts

EDIT: I made the original paragraph have more sense into it.

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Chad, this is actually important. If ender pearls are added, players will be able to reach parts of the map they shouldn't be able to reach, providing help to trolls/campers, as well as escaping the map entirely. I agree with all your other suggestions, but I feel like ender pearls (Or lack thereof) is kind of a defining trait of MCSG. And I'd hate to see them added.
Thanks for your time.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
Ender pearls would ruin mcsg tbh imagine water battles on breeze and then finally getting to the guy and he ender pearls to another body of water 100 blocks away like come on common sense

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
Ender pearls would ruin mcsg tbh imagine water battles on breeze and then finally getting to the guy and he ender pearls to another body of water 100 blocks away like come on common sense
Or when the guy is running away from you, you can ender pearl into his lap, then kill him with great pride.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci