• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Lack of Actual Chests

Agree?

• Yuppers

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nuppers

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I like to store snacks in my belly button

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
My main problem with the chest update, ironically, is that there aren't as many chests. Some may see this as a good thing, some as a bad thing, but personally I don't like it because I don't want to have to relearn a whole new chest route. I'm going to show a few examples of what I'm talking about:

Breeze Island -

It seems as if every single chest was removed from Breeze Island making the map unplayable.

Even some of the chests at corn are missing. (Don't tell me this was fixed, I just took this)

Demon's Breeze -

Not quite as bad as some of the other maps, but many chests are "missing" such as these tier 2's.

SG4 -

On this map, a good 1/3 of chests have disappeared, including the gravel tier 2 pictured below, the tree chest, the telephone pole chest, and the sewer chest. This was the core of my SG4 chest route, so its a huge blow to my strategy.

I'm still not sure whether this was a glitch or intentional, but either way it needs to be fixed.

Other than that, I like the chest update :)

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
These are intentional, as we want to rid some maps of OP hot-spots. As for the Breeze corn, I'm unsure.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't believe MCSG made chests have near worthless things AND removed chests. No wonder this chest update is so hated...

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, the chest update is hated because people on the internet are intolerant of change.
No, it is hated because players, surprisingly, have different opinions than you.

On the topic of the thread, why was the gravel trap chest removed? It was a trap; the chest was both bait and a reward. Getting that chest meant risking your life. It doesn't make sense why it was removed.

Thapple_

Diamond
Reaction score
No, it is hated because players, surprisingly, have different opinions than you.

On the topic of the thread, why was the gravel trap chest removed? It was a trap; the chest was both bait and a reward. Getting that chest meant risking your life. It doesn't make sense why it was removed.
Mmk. Have a nice lyfe bby.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci