• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Paid Positions]

Dani3lblu3

Platinum
Reaction score
First name: Daniel

Timezone: Mountain Time

Minecraft Username: Dani3lblu3

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Bulding. I'm currently learning how to terraform! :D

Examples of your work:
http://imgur.com/Fb3n7fG : A design that I made up when I was bored :p

http://imgur.com/coPy9ya : A build that I did a long time ago on the Team Elite server.

http://imgur.com/OAjYhGW : Front shot of my previous build.

http://imgur.com/56mzTwT : Some trees I built on the Invictus server!

http://imgur.com/Qii16Te : More trees! (The terraforming in the back is not mine, it was Shelby teaching me how to terraform mountains.)

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: Team Elite

Current build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: Team Invictus

Have you ever been or are you currently banned on the MCGamer network?: Yes, I was banned about a year and a half ago.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to become a better builder and grow closer to the community. Working as a team has really helped me sharpen my building skills, and joining Kithex would definitely help me.

How will your presence benefit Kithex?: My positive attitude and participation. My experience in Team Invictus has brought out the positive attitude in me that would benefit Kithex! I would say that my building skills would benefit Kithex, but building is a team effort. Therefor, my building would contribute to the success of the team!

Email address (Optional): [email protected]

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Mopsifing Kithex build team application
First name: Simon

Timezone: I am in GMT EDST its confusing ill be around +11 and +10.

Minecraft Username: Mopsifing

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): I would be good at Building, Redstone and Terraforming but not at Cinematics. I'm gooding in interiors and exteriors and designing.

Examples of your work: http://imgur.com/a/x4UaF The last one has a white sign because there was an error with the mod!

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: I have been in:
"Omnivious" This one closed down
"Mineplex build and mapping team" I quit this one to join your one!
"Avalaunch build team" This also closed

Current build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
N/A because I quit my old one (Mineplex build and mapping team) to join this one
Have you ever been or are you currently banned on the MCGamer network?: No, never

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to join "Kithex" because I want to finally build with good builders and have fun building and talking with people also I quit my current one to join this one and Ill be really disappointed if I don't get in!

How will your presence benefit Kithex?: I'm a very experienced builder and have worked on many large projects. My presence will improve the standard with my Design, Architectural, Redstone, Building and Terraforming skills. Overall I'm a nice guy and would never let the team down or be rude. I would only make a great building team greater

Upon consulting Sr. Staff at Mineplex it appears that you never were in the Mineplex Build and Mapping Team. As you have lied about that information, you have been permanently declined from Kithex, Team Elite, Red Forest and Team Invictus due to our strong ties and cross-build team denial of entry policy.
First name: Cameron

Timezone:
CST

Minecraft Username:
TheParrot

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics):
Redstone

Examples of your work:
Click Here!

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
Team Cloud

Team Atlas [Disbands June 19th]

Have you ever been or are you currently banned on the MCGamer network?:
No!

Why do you want to join Kithex?:
I feel like I want to make an impact, and make my presence known in the community. I want to get involved in the community, too. I feel like the best way to make an impact and to have my presence known is to help lead this build team to the top.

How will your presence benefit Kithex?:
Teams need responsible, determined, loyal people. (Not saying you don't have any.) But one of those is me. I'll never give up, and I'll do something even if I don't want to. I can help others with input, and others can learn from my redstone. My good traits will help lead the team to the very top. The alpha team.

Email address (Optional): I'll PM you it if you need it.
I am pleased to inform you that you have been put forward to the trial stage. Look out for a PM on the forums from iVelocityGaming (Kithex Administrator and Head of Trial Programme) for more details.
First name: Daniel

Timezone: Mountain Time

Minecraft Username: Dani3lblu3

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Bulding. I'm currently learning how to terraform! :D

Examples of your work:
http://imgur.com/Fb3n7fG : A design that I made up when I was bored :p

http://imgur.com/coPy9ya : A build that I did a long time ago on the Team Elite server.

http://imgur.com/OAjYhGW : Front shot of my previous build.

http://imgur.com/56mzTwT : Some trees I built on the Invictus server!

http://imgur.com/Qii16Te : More trees! (The terraforming in the back is not mine, it was Shelby teaching me how to terraform mountains.)

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: Team Elite

Current build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: Team Invictus

Have you ever been or are you currently banned on the MCGamer network?: Yes, I was banned about a year and a half ago.

Why do you want to join Kithex?: I want to become a better builder and grow closer to the community. Working as a team has really helped me sharpen my building skills, and joining Kithex would definitely help me.

How will your presence benefit Kithex?: My positive attitude and participation. My experience in Team Invictus has brought out the positive attitude in me that would benefit Kithex! I would say that my building skills would benefit Kithex, but building is a team effort. Therefor, my building would contribute to the success of the team!

I am pleased to inform you that you have been put forward to the trial stage. Look out for a PM on the forums from iVelocityGaming (Kithex Administrator and Head of Trial Programme) for more details.

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
Updated the thread slightly.
Go check out Springfield SG and Heavearthell on play.mcgamer.net right now!

We are also still looking for people to join the Kithex family. Check out the template, fill it in and join in on the fun over at Kithex!

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
throwback to kithex build team v1

salt n peper, bsrkr, n me

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
First name: Zach

Timezone: Perth: +8:00??

Minecraft Username: OhFancy

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building cars!/Building (Need some work, that's why I have applied, to learn more!) and Interior Design.

Examples of your work: SpringFieldSG (Was also previously on build team)

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: Kithex V1 and V2.

Current build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: None (Although my name is still listed under 'Architect +') But shh. ;)

I have applied once again because I have become quite active, as inactivity was something that got me kicked. I am motivated to obtain useful building tips and I am always open to learn commands, Terraforming and Redstone. :)

Thanks for reading.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First name: Zach

Timezone: Perth: +8:00??

Minecraft Username: OhFancy

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics): Building cars!/Building (Need some work, that's why I have applied, to learn more!) and Interior Design.

Examples of your work: SpringFieldSG (Was also previously on build team)

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: Kithex V1 and V2.

Current build team(s) [If none, state N/A]: None (Although my name is still listed under 'Architect +') But shh. ;)

I have applied once again because I have become quite active, as inactivity was something that got me kicked. I am motivated to obtain useful building tips and I am always open to learn commands, Terraforming and Redstone. :)

Thanks for reading.
I am pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted. Due to us understanding your capabilities as a past Kithex family member, you're not required to complete a trial. Welcome back!

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
We've got some great news coming very soon! Apply to get it in on this exciting news and join the Kithex family! :)

Kithex

Experienced
Reaction score
Thread updated!
Change log:
-Added new members to the list
-Removed spoilers to show our builds by our talented team members
-Edited description for the Architect rank

Make sure to get those applications in, we've got a big project we're working on ;).

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First name: Cameron

Timezone:
CST

Minecraft Username:
TheParrot

Forte (Building // Redstone // Terraforming // Cinematics):
Redstone

Examples of your work:
Click Here!

Previous build team(s) [If none, state N/A]:
Team Cloud

Team Atlas [Disbands June 19th]

Have you ever been or are you currently banned on the MCGamer network?:
No!

Why do you want to join Kithex?:
I feel like I want to make an impact, and make my presence known in the community. I want to get involved in the community, too. I feel like the best way to make an impact and to have my presence known is to help lead this build team to the top.

How will your presence benefit Kithex?:
Teams need responsible, determined, loyal people. (Not saying you don't have any.) But one of those is me. I'll never give up, and I'll do something even if I don't want to. I can help others with input, and others can learn from my redstone. My good traits will help lead the team to the very top. The alpha team.

Email address (Optional): I'll PM you it if you need it.
Congratulations, you have been accepted after your trial build! Please check you private messages here on the MCGamer forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci