• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_green_guy

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, I understand. Do you want me to terraform larger mountains? If that what you mean, I'll do it. I'd do anything to get in this build team!
I know that volcano isn't the best and all that ice and snow was placed by hand, just to let you know
Sincerely
The_green_guy

TheOneHarry

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, I understand. Do you want me to terraform larger mountains? If that what you mean, I'll do it. I'd do anything to get in this build team!
I know that volcano isn't the best and all that ice and snow was placed by hand, just to let you know
Sincerely
The_green_guy
Terraforming is using worldedit or volex to create huge changes in landscape

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Sincerely
The_green_guy
He. Your trial is for what you feel what style you work best at. We don't like to force people to what they make. :)

The_green_guy

Spectator
Reaction score
I wish I still had that MCSG map, it had a lot of terraforming! I'll get on to some other builds, like cliffs or holes, and other mountains, I'll probably apply again later!
Sincerely,
The_green_guy

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First Name: Neven, and since I am Croatian, I do have quite a funny name.

Minecraft IGN: TomahawkGoesChop, and no, I am not a ThatOneTomahawk fanboy :)

Age: 13, but I am quite mature. I am not gonna be a brat and say that I my maturity level is 10/10, as that would be a lie. I am probbably a 6/10 as I love common jokes, but im pretty serious when it comes to teams and clans.

What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): I am mainly a builder. I am a decent redstoner, as I can do simple redstone (Redstone doors, enchanting contraptions,...), but not any complex stuff. I used to be a terraformer in a build team, but I feel like my terraforming is not really up to high standarts.

Photos/Videos of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/twISF
(Some of the pictures are on my creative plot on the US creative server, which is like 40% done, the rest 2 are from the SMP I play on. If necesarry, I will supply more pictures)

What are your weaknesses?: Probbably building under big preasure and building in short time periods, as I try and make every detail look good. I also forgot some world edit commands, and im not that good at VoxelSniper, but with a little bit of training on my (portforwarded)server, I could easily be as good as before with them.

Have you been or are you in any other build team?: I have been in "Team Evolve", which used to be a build team on The Fridge (a server which BajanCanadian used to own), and I was terraformer, but again, I dont think im that good of a terraformer.

How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I heard rummors about there being a new proffesional build team, and some people also confirmed it. I didnt really know what the name is gonna be or who is gonna be in it,. But then one day, this thread came out. Thats basically how I heard of Kithex.

Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: I dont mind any of there, as I am a friendly person, but can also build solo.

Why Kithex?: I was looking to apply for a build team, for a long time, but I just never had the courage, as I was afraid of being declined. One day I decided to just go for it, and almost posted a application for Red Forest, but I said to myself that I would never get in. So when Kithex came, I couraged up again, and now I am writing this application. I am a decent builder (or so I have been told), but I want to also join so my building skills can improve and I can learn from some of the best builders here.

Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: Well, I would say I am quite a friendly person, which doesnt like to start any arguments, and also am always happy. I rage sometimes, but I say to myself: "Its only a game". I am a good student, my usual grades are A and B. I have been learning English since I was 6, when I got my first computer. I learnt English mainly from Video Games, but started learning it 3 years ago in school, as my main forian language is German (Which I am ironically bad at). I can keep great balance between my virtual life, and my social life. I plan to apply for Moderator when I turn 14, in July, and im going to try and get an age exception. (Cant think of anything else to put here xD)

Thank you for taking the time of your day to read my application, wish me luck :3
Have a nice day, and thanks again!

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Although I'm young if you guys wouldn't mind I will happily see if I can help with the Developer role(s) :)

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
First Name: Kenny
Minecraft IGN: K3nnyrulez
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): I am mainly a builder but I know basics when it comes to using Voxel Sniper and I understand how reds tone works.
Photos/Videos of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/H5hvB
What are your weaknesses?: I'm not the best at creating the ideas of what to build.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: I am currently in Team Elite.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Probably group but I have been looking at starting some projects recently.
Why Kithex?: Because this team will teach me more building techniques and will generally benefit me and the team in lots of ways.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I am fairly mature and have been told I'm quite funny and random. I guess I'm fun to hang around with but when I'm annoyed I'm really grouchy.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Letting the trials review the applications. Anyone interested in Dev can forum message me.

Reaction score
I've been looking for a good build team to help out on my server. I would love to hire you guys I need some spawns built and other things. It'd be great if you guys could help out! PM me on here and I can give you my Skype to talk details. Thanks.

Koop | Spidey

Spectator
Reaction score
First Name: Koop
Minecraft IGN: Bonzer99
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building
What are your weaknesses?: Redstone
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: Nope.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: Through The Forums
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: Both.
Why Kithex?: Because It Looks Fun, It Sounds Fun And Im Sure Ill Hive Fun
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: I'm A 13 Year Old Boy In Year7 From NSW Australia. I Play Sports (Swimming, Soccer And Sometimes Cricket). In My Spare Time I Do Play MineCraft And Do A lot Of Buildings, I Guess Its My Passion. I Have The Passion For Building. I Got MineCraft Afew Years Back And Loved Building. Although I Only Built Small Houses. Then I Expanded, I Left The Nest, I Started Building GIANT Things And That's Where I Am Today.
Picture Of My Best Building:

Ghotiyz

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been looking for a good build team to help out on my server. I would love to hire you guys I need some spawns built and other things. It'd be great if you guys could help out! PM me on here and I can give you my Skype to talk details. Thanks.
Hey dude, please come onto the Kithex Teamspeak (kithex.mc-te.net) so that we can discuss this further, cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci