• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex Build Team [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Sebastiaan and i like to apply for a architect role in the build team.

First Name: Sebastiaan
Minecraft IGN: sebas2023
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Mostly Redstone and Terraforming, (but my friends say my build are pretty good too :D)
Photos/Videos of your builds: http://imgur.com/a/bAx0a (i'll upload pictures after i've posted this reply :p)
What are your weaknesses?: interior creating is not my kind of thing
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: No because i mainly build alone or with friends on my stream, Twitch = RealHDGamers
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: Well i know silvernathan24 for a while now and he was telling me super cool stuf about this build team. (so i thought it would be cool to join)
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: It depends, like if it is a whole city etc. i'll rather do it in a group. But if it is just a beatiful mountain house(just a example) i would prefer building that alon or with a small team.
Why Kithex?: Because i really don't know many teams, and i thought i could better start off with a team that some of my friends know about.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words:
I'm Nice,I'm Fun! i am active at everything I do, I Love playing minecraft! I Play nothing else but, minecraft and league of legends! I love going out with friend In Amsterdam(Netherlands),I Like desserts of all kinds Especially ice cream and cookies.. Dubbel Friss (it's dutch) Is My Favourite drink, I Can promote this build team on my twitch stream (RealHDGamers) , I like laughing, Everything is fun for me! I Love children, I Love Techno and Dubstep music, I Am the biggest fan of Sethbling and Mumbo Jumbo, I like being alert at everything i do, I always add spice when i'm around, Most unique person you can find and mostly....... I'M DIFFERENT!
First Name: jhon
Minecraft IGN: hungermaniac
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): im am good at Building and terraforming.
Photos/Videos of your builds:http://imgur.com/a/3NIjw#0
What are your weaknesses?: my main weakness is how to handle space.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?:yes I am currently on team elite.
How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]: I heard it through blue , #blameblue :p
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?:I mostly prefer working in groups :).
Why Kithex?:I feel as if kithex is a great team , and I see a bright future for the team !
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: strong worthy smart fast unbeatable kind proud quality natural genius goodness passionate positive simple charming reliable invincible happy mighty splendid expert dependable best energy dynamic winner thrilling supreme exciting invigorating memorable power best ecstatic fantastic fun need popular lucky hardworking logical golden patriotic true wonderful trustworthy young healthy happy impressive prime refreshing fair confidence friendly exceptional amazing priceless ... I lost count!
I am pleased to inform you that you have both been accepted for trial. Please poke a moderator on the Kithex teamspeak to be whitelisted on the Kithex server.

sebas2023, you may build whatever you wish for your trial.

hungermaniac, I would like to request that you do some terraforming for your trial.

sebas2023

Spectator
Reaction score
I am pleased to inform you that you have both been accepted for trial. Please poke a moderator on the Kithex teamspeak to be whitelisted on the Kithex server.

sebas2023, you may build whatever you wish for your trial.

hungermaniac, I would like to request that you do some terraforming for your trial.
Tnx KitMencha,
Will do that !
I can build whatever i want ?! AWESOME

Regards sebastiaan

Nick

Reaction score
The only thing is i can't use worldedit because everytime im offline i get de-opped ?
so everytime i logon i have to wait for a mod to join :/

regards Sebastiaan
I'll fix that in a few hours.

CreeperClubJE

Tribute
Reaction score
No specification of whether you need people with redstone capabilities. If yes here goes, if not, thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

First Name: Josh

Minecraft IGN: CreeperClub

What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Redstone

Photos/Videos of your builds:

What are your weaknesses?:

I have other thing do in life besides minecraft, so don't expect me to be available 100% of the time. However, I am a committed person, once I start a project I really get into it.

Have you been or are you in any other build team?:

TeamSwish [Rugged Lands]

How did you hear about Kithex[Optional]:

Procrastinating. - You guys stood out from all the other build teams, you seem full of potential.

Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?:

Depends who I'm working with. But I love working with others, especially teaching the art of redstone and learning a thing or two about building.

Why Kithex?:

Seem like a nice bunch. You guys also seem to be organised, efficient and have a lot more sense than the other teams. As well as this, Kithex looks like it has a lot of potential.

Innovative, adaptable. I enjoy working with others and when asked to I work productively and efficiently. I love helping others integrate redstone into their work and I thoroughly enjoy teaching it. I think I'll be a big asset to your team and I can bring the aspect of redstone back in MCSG, because these days, well its not too common.
And a description about me is not complete without a TopGun quote.

'My ego's writing cheques my body CAN cash.'

Last edited:

Nick

Reaction score
No specification of whether you need people with redstone capabilities. If yes here goes, if not, thanks for wasting 10 minutes of my life.

First Name: Josh

Minecraft IGN: CreeperClub

What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Redstone

Photos/Videos of your builds:

What are your weaknesses?:

I have other thing do in life besides minecraft, so don't expect me to be available 100% of the time. However, I am a committed person, once I start a project I really get into it.

Have you been or are you in any other build team?:

TeamSwish [Rugged Lands]

Procrastinating. - You guys stood out from all the other build teams, you seem full of potential.

Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?:

Depends who I'm working with. But I love working with others, especially teaching the art of redstone and learning a thing or two about building.

Why Kithex?:

Seem like a nice bunch. You guys also seem to be organised, efficient and have a lot more sense than the other teams. As well as this, Kithex looks like it has a lot of potential.

Innovative, adaptable. I enjoy working with others and when asked to I work productively and efficiently. I love helping others integrate redstone into their work and I thoroughly enjoy teaching it. I think I'll be a big asset to your team and I can bring the aspect of redstone back in MCSG, because these days, well its not too common.
And a description about me is not complete without a TopGun quote.

'My ego's writing cheques my body CAN cash.'
I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted for trial. Hop on the teamspeak and you may poke a mod asking to be whitlelisted.

You are requested for your trial to make a redstone trap that will make us want you in our team.

Vepitition

Survivor
Reaction score
First Name: Duane|
Minecraft IGN: Veryonsgaming
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building/Terraforming
Photos/Videos of your builds: http://imgur.com/Iejamer,CN5lVvm,Dz...vGvKL,lgwcrn9,6QOB8Qp,wkDolur,RTEEqun,3J5Ifqr
What are your weaknesses?: The types of builds I find that are hard are, building big things. Such as huge lakes/ ponds. Some tree's I find are hard. Voxel sniper world edit a little.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: I have, I have been in red forest
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: I prefer to work solo sometimes but mostly in a group
Why Kithex?: The reason I would choose this build team is because. It's amazing they work you put into it is amazing. I feel like If I join I'd be an excellent builder and a better friend than ever.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: My name is duane, My nickname is drew. I am 14 years old. I was born in Sweden and moved to america when I was 4. I was a very lonely child. But people liked me for my accent. I was a very slow child at some points and very lonely. I was going through so much depression in my life. But as I turned 14 I made an account on Minecraft known as "Veryonsgaming" and i started to connect more with people. Since I was a child I had Rheumatoid Arthritis. That's a joint pain in my legs.
  • Joint pain and swelling
  • Stiffness, especially in the morning or after sitting for long periods
  • Fatigue ...
Although I might not be the best person to be around. Including by being a jerk I can be the kindest person on a game and a great friend that you'd meet.

Nick

Reaction score
First Name: Duane|
Minecraft IGN: Veryonsgaming
What are you good at?(Building/Terraforming/Redstone/All-Round): Building/Terraforming
Photos/Videos of your builds: http://imgur.com/Iejamer,CN5lVvm,Dz...vGvKL,lgwcrn9,6QOB8Qp,wkDolur,RTEEqun,3J5Ifqr
What are your weaknesses?: The types of builds I find that are hard are, building big things. Such as huge lakes/ ponds. Some tree's I find are hard. Voxel sniper world edit a little.
Have you been or are you in any other build team?: I have, I have been in red forest
Do you prefer working on solo projects or in a group?: I prefer to work solo sometimes but mostly in a group
Why Kithex?: The reason I would choose this build team is because. It's amazing they work you put into it is amazing. I feel like If I join I'd be an excellent builder and a better friend than ever.
Describe yourself in about 50-70 words: My name is duane, My nickname is drew. I am 14 years old. I was born in Sweden and moved to america when I was 4. I was a very lonely child. But people liked me for my accent. I was a very slow child at some points and very lonely. I was going through so much depression in my life. But as I turned 14 I made an account on Minecraft known as "Veryonsgaming" and i started to connect more with people. Since I was a child I had Rheumatoid Arthritis. That's a joint pain in my legs.
  • Joint pain and swelling
  • Stiffness, especially in the morning or after sitting for long periods
  • Fatigue ...
Although I might not be the best person to be around. Including by being a jerk I can be the kindest person on a game and a great friend that you'd meet.
I regret to inform you that your application has been declined due to the following reasons:
-Your builds do not meet our standards
-Your images did not show signs of terraforming, in which you are applying for

You may reapply in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci