• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked from server for donor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
This server is F2P. Donors support it so that it can remain F2P. Just a note.

007a83

Spectator
Reaction score
Well its ok they kick a player so they can get on. But iv watch a lot of them join then leave 2 secs later I hate this because the games like 5 secs till stating and a donor
joins then leaves and then that only 23 of us playing there need to be some kind o thing to keep this from happening

Thunder

Spectator
Reaction score
I Bet If You Had Donated You Wouldn't Be Complaining And you Would Be Saying It's Fair.....

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
yes but what is you spent all your money on Minecraft and on your computer?
Then you are simply an idiot. If you manage the last of your budget this way, then you have no idea how to handle money.

Neguy

Spectator
Reaction score
Then you are simply an idiot. If you manage the last of your budget this way, then you have no idea how to handle money.
im mean if your a TEENAGER or something don't scream at me if your 24.

Oathicity

Spectator
Reaction score
us donors support the server we have all rights to kick you

and why dont you donate to to show your support
QFT.
These servers are great & highly expensive to keep up & running. If you're tired of getting kicked I suggest you donate. Not only does it secure a spot for you in-game but it also helps keep these servers up for all to enjoy!

Ck400

Tribute
Reaction score
I am double sided for this. I always get kicked in the last 5 seconds. How about in the last minute donors can't kick people in a lobby?

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
OK IM SOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS KICKED FOR DONOR AND I WAS NOT THE BEST CANIDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS WAITING FOR LIKE 40 MINUTES TO PLAY AND THERE IS 30 SECONDS LEFT UNTIL THE GAME AND SOMEHOW I GET KICKED?!?!?!? I KNOW AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE JOINED AFTER SO THEY WOULD BE THE BETTER CANIDATE. THIS MAKES NO SENSE AND I'M ABOUT READY TO STOP PLAYING ON THESE SERVERS.

carguy8

Experienced
Reaction score
I am double sided for this. I always get kicked in the last 5 seconds. How about in the last minute donors can't kick people in a lobby?
How about donators can't kick people waiting in the lobby AT ALL?!? Much better idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci