• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked from server for donor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodog21284

Spectator
Reaction score
They've got to join a regular server just like the people that can't donate

Madkipper

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think it would be the best idea to single out donators from the regulars. There aren't as many donaters, so they won't have the same experience as the regulars and won't be able to play with as many people

yodog21284

Spectator
Reaction score
They will have a better experience because donor servers will be better and they can still join free servers

Madkipper

Spectator
Reaction score
That would mean it would cost more to host seperate servers just for donators, and donators will still kick people from full servers when they join, so your problem is not resolved. It works at the moment, and there doesn't seem to be many complaints.

Jack3658

Spectator
Reaction score
I recently donated (I can't even join all servers yet), and I think the system is fair. Frankly, if you have the money for Minecraft and a computer to run it, you can pay $10, and if you don't think that it is worth it, then you shouldn't be mad about getting kicked.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
I recently donated (I can't even join all servers yet), and I think the system is fair. Frankly, if you have the money for Minecraft and a computer to run it, you can pay $10, and if you don't think that it is worth it, then you shouldn't be mad about getting kicked.
Well said my friend. :)

Neguy

Spectator
Reaction score
yes but what is you spent all your money on Minecraft and on your computer?

u_cant_catch_me

Survivor
Reaction score
us donors support the server we have all rights to kick you

and why dont you donate to to show your support

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The servers will always remain free, its just you need to keep an eye on openings on the live status pages. If you cannot get on the US servers (all 20 of them), try EU.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why don't we dedicate a server just for Donators?

Jack3658

Spectator
Reaction score
Donator only servers are a bad idea for a few reasons. First of all, Donators generally play more, and therefore are generally better (I am an exception). This means that the Donator servers would be much harder to do well in. Also, there are enough donators to fill multiple servers, so being a donator would have no benefits.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But then instead of kicking normal players, the donators kick themselves. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member